If you could live in a scene or ride at WDW...

Mine would either be Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean. In HM I love the ballroom scene and POC it would be the Auctioneer scene or the little Island at the beginning with the seagull:goodvibes

EPCOT. If I won enough money in the lottery, and my kids were raised and out on their own, I would buy a space in one of the WS buildings, say, maybe in the Italian pavilion, with the understanding that I could come and go around the park as I pleased, but could never actually leave the park itself...lol.

I think I would have to choose Peter Pan. There's something so peaceful about that ride, just flying over London. One of the classics, one of my fave's.
On second thought, maybe RNRC. I LOVE Aerosmith!:worship:

I would also want to live in the farmhouse from the Living with the Land ride. It looks so peaceful and cozy. :lovestruc

I would also want to live in the farmhouse from the Living with the Land ride. It looks so peaceful and cozy. :lovestruc

:lmao:Except for the creepy people with mousears staring down into your bedroom window everyday.

My choice has to Swiss Family Tree House.
It's the only place with a bed, (though I would need to add a plasma tv.)
View of the fireworks
Plus there's hardly ever anyone there especially at night. :rotfl:

:lmao:Except for the creepy people with mousears staring down into your bedroom window everyday.

It's okay, we are used to them. They are an indigenous group of people. They are very curious about other people, but most of them are harmless. Once in a while they have a melt down because of the heat or other people (including their own little ones) but mostly they are okay. ::MickeyMo::MickeyMo::MickeyMo::MickeyMo

I think I would have to pick the farmhouse scene in The Land at EPCOT. I love the barking dog, bleating goats, clucking chickens and the all-American feel of it. I love that ride.
So where would you "live"?

:lmao:
We love the "feel" of it too :rotfl:
We live on a farm and have all that stuff all the time, goats, dogs, chickens & cats too... it's a great environment to raise a family in, but it takes a lot of work :laundy: to keep it all growing healthy! :goodvibes

I mean someone has to get up when it's 20 degrees or less out at odd hours and look for pregnant goats dropping (giving birth) their kids... but the kids are so cute :lovestruc, it's usually worth the lack of sleep, dirt and cold

Farms are fun to visit and good for building character :thumbsup2

Where I would live is in Typhoon Lagoon, in Castaway Creek... just floating along on the river, enjoying the water, the mist, the trees, the waterfall :cloud9: ahhhhh

OP, what a great thread! It's been awesome reading everyones choices.

For a ride, hand down Haunted Mansion!

For a scene or area, it would have to be inside the Mexico Pavillion. I think they did such a great job with that.

for a ride.. the TTA! I could stay on that for hours. :cloud9: It also has great views of the castle!

In DHS, ToT.. that would be so fun. Or how about the great movie ride.. hooray for hollywood :upsidedow

As for an area, possibly one of the "upstairs" parts of the buildings on main street. That would be sweet.

I think I would have to pick the farmhouse scene in The Land at EPCOT. I love the barking dog, bleating goats, clucking chickens and the all-American feel of it. I love that ride.

If I chose a ride to live in, I think it would be Peter Pan's flight. The music is so relaxing and the scenery over London is just beautiful.

So where would you "live"?

the rainforest scene in the land- I LOVE THAT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter