• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If You Could Have Breakfast Anywhere on Property......

Arielfan98

DIS Veteran
Where would it be and why?

-Must be a TS
-Can be a character breakfast or not
-Money is not a concern
-It's for 2 adults but we are open to anything!
-Can be in the parks or hotels

Crystal Palace in MK.
I enjoy Eeyore and I don't really see the characters anywhere else during my visit. I very much enjoy their breakfast selection, particularly the breakfast casserole. I also REALLY want to try their special dessert you can order (here!) and I haven't been able to since it came out.
The option to have unlimited Mickey Waffles is also pretty awesome.

I’ll second Crystal Palace for pretty much the same reasons. I really like their breakfast buffet and it’s fun to interact with characters that aren’t really anywhere else in the parks.

Boma! All the standard offerings plus ones that are not so standard. French toast bread pudding with warm praline (or vanilla) sauce. Grilled asparagus and tomatoes. Carved meat (I think ham but not sure - I'm vegetarian). Scrambled eggs with goat cheese. Made to order omelettes. Some of the yummiest tater tots ever. Decent coffee and delicious juice. And pleasant ambiance.

Where would it be and why?

-Must be a TS
-Can be a character breakfast or not
-Money is not a concern
-It's for 2 adults but we are open to anything!
-Can be in the parks or hotels

Not necessarily in order.....

1.) Brunch at CA Grill. It's pricey, it a lot of food. But the ambiance that includes a daytime view of Magic Kingdom is priceless.
2.) Bon Voyage at Trattoria al Forno. Princes & Princesses. A la carte menu.
3.) Boma for the buffet of 'exotic flavors' from Africa.
4.) Fresh at Dolphin resort. Best buffet at Disney (for the price), and it includes fresh juices (i.e.,m beet, carrot, ginger).

Last edited:

I ate at Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast today (1/2/19) and really enjoyed it. If you love eggs Benedict then this is the place to go. They have lobster and chorizo eggs Benedict which is really good and ovarell it’s reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Cali Grill brunch - if money isnt an issue, would be fun to try
The Wave - my absolute fave (you can order a la carte or buffet....keep in mind the buffet price does include some made-to-order/off the menu items such as french toast).
Cape May - love this character breakfast. Crystal Palace is good too.
Boma isnt too bad.

Last edited:
Boma is the best breakfast we've had on property. For a character meal, we really enjoy Cape May.

I would really like to try Cali Grill brunch, maybe one day!

Boma, hands down!

Give me the goat cheese eggs with capers, over their PERFECT tater tots...it's a bite from heaven! I would pay the $30 JUST for those things. Add in the asparagus and tomatoes...so worth it!

California Grill Brunch if a Sunday, hands down. Boma any other day, Crystal Palace a distant third.

My favorite has been Crystal Palace. DS was little and loved the characters, the food was good, and I loved being in the park early!

We booked Cape May once but ended up canceling. I'd like to get to it some time, though!

We just did Boma last week, and while I personally think $30 a person for non-character breakfast is a lot, you said money is not a concern, so I'd definitely put it on your short list. The food was delicious. (Unlike the others above, I wasn't fond of the goat cheese eggs, but that's the only thing I tried but didn't like.) Plus, you can check out the animals after!

One other "sleeper" - Olivia's at Old Key West. The service was slow, but the eggs were wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter