If You Could Go Anywhere.....

I would never go to Disney for an anniversary. Love Disney, but not my idea of a romantic vacation. I'd either go to St John or Hawaii. Or somewhere in Europe if I could go for long enough to make it worth the flight.

Somewhere in Europe. Probably Ireland as that was where we honeymooned, but it is also the only place outside of the US I have been to, and I would love to go somewhere else. Norway, Iceland, Paris, England. Pretty much anywhere.

Hawaii wouldn't be to shabby either. :)

My top 3 would be Capri Italy, Santorini Greece, and Bora Bora. Maui and Paris probably would be 4th and 5th.

Ha ha - we spent our 10th anniversary at WDW - WITH our kids. Some day it would be nice to go back without the kids.

As for non-WDW ideas...I like the sound of a beach somewhere. More relaxing, kwim? Europe was awesome, but for most folks - rather go, go go.

I would like to go back to Switzerland for an anniversary at some point. I always said I wanted to honeymoon there but it didn't work out then. That said, we were in Switzerland for a couple of days in March and unfortunately our only sightseeing day was coated in fog. Lucerne wasn't quite as magical when you can't see any of the mountains.

A cruise to exotic or southern Caribbean. Would love a land trip to Hawaii, Bora Bora, Fiji, Australia...cruise to Alaska or a Med cruise but I hate flying and won't fly more than a couple-few hours. So, of the things I can do within that constraint, I'd pick a RCCL cruise that goes to Antigua, Barbados and those places.

An all-inclusive resort someplace tropical...where you have nothing to worry about except for making out on the beach and deciding what your next drink will be.

Soulsearching said:
Other than Disney, where would you vacation for a milestone anniversary?????

French Polynesian islands. Tahiti, Bali
Or Greece and surrounding islands

There is an iteniary that includes St. Petersburg and several baltic capitals that we really want to cruise one day. We'd also love a med. cruise, or simply a trip to several Italian cities. Neither are in the budget in the near future, but one day. Oh and Alaska! :cloud9:

French Polynesian islands. Tahiti, Bali

You know that picture of the resort in Tahiti (it might be Bali or Bora Bora) in the travel magazines - the one with the rooms over the ocean.....I have a friend who spent a week there for his anniversary. Said it was pretty wonderful.

As Walter Mattheu said in "Casey's Shadow", to Tahiti where the women don't wear no tops!!!!

DW would say Cabo San Lucas.

Neither of us would say "Disney".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter