If you could choose...Coral Reef or Garden Grill

Eli's 1st trip

Mouseketeer
Let me set this up-
We already have the Coral Reef Reservation but its not until 8:15pm. The only one we could get. The problem I have is that I have a 2 year old, a 5 year old and an 8 year old. I think the bigger ones would be ok my 2 year old could be MISERABLE..

Garden Grill is available at 5:25 and 6:45 - BUT we did that on our last trip BUT AGAIN the 2 year old wasnt with us...

These are my issues...Please help??

Which would you do...

Funny, we have an ADR at garden grill in November, and DD and her BF chose to go to coral reef while we go there. I was very unimpressed with coral reef when we went last, and would choose garden grill any day over it. They are only going because her BF has never been to Disney :scared1: and when he saw the picture of it, it was the only request he had for dining. Since we are going to character meals almost every other meal except for ohana, we agreed to make them an ADR.

I haven't been to the Garden Grill in years but I have enjoyed it in the past. Take it for what that is worth. Plus the character meet and greets

I haven't yet been to Garden Grill (although we do have it booked for this coming trip!) and I do like Coral Reef, but I'd choose the better time for either when dealing with a 2 year old. ;) I'd choose Garden Grill and then if you're still wanting Coral Reef, see if you can switch to it (at a better time). :)

For now I would go with the earlier time. Coral Reef is not as difficult to get as some ADRs, so you may find an earlier time open if you keep checking.

I'd take Garden Grill over Coral Reef any day, no matter what the time!

Definitely Garden Grill. When we went to Coral Reef we were very naive, we were told "every table would be in front of the tank." While that is technically true we needed binoculars to see the tank... we could have waited another hour or so for a closer table... um no. It was not worth the hype.

Garden Grill for us!! Coral Reef was okay but we LOVED Garden Grill (food and characters)!

Well, because I'm one for trying new experiences and just had a lovely meal at Coral Reef (the Rainbow Trout!) last week, I'll ask you this: are you on the dining plan? If yes, Garden Grill. If no, Coral Reef.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter