1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

If you could choose ANY Disney resort ...

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by RainK, Mar 5, 2013.

1. melissarose

melissarose Mouseketeer

If I was rich Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge are the two I'd try first. Then Yacht Club!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. carolinamama

carolinamama Member

I love CR, even though WL and Poly are way prettier. CR has larger rooms than WL, and I like everything in 1 building as opposed to Poly (we stay in the tower).

But my real favorite is BLT! Love that 1 bedroom.

4. Megsie1000

Megsie1000 Member

Poly. That was my favorite resort stay ever. Normally can't afford it and just got lucky for that one stay. Would love to do it again.

5. disneylove1021

disneylove1021 Earning My Ears

Polynesian is my pick!

Our first time staying on Disney property we stayed at CBR in a pirate room. We loved the theming and the pool but our room was too far from everything. Not a fan of the long walk after walking all day in the parks.

Our second trip we stayed a long weekend and had a discount so we were able to swing a stay at the Poly. It was amazing. I loved everything about it. If I could afford it, I would stay there for a week.

Our upcoming trip in November we will be staying at POR in a Royal Guest Room. We are super excited to try this resort. Everyone seems to love it.

I love vacations at Disney because of their attention to detail. Every step you take on Disney property is covered in magic. You can't beat the experience.

6. dormouse7899

dormouse7899 Earning My Ears

I love Animal Kindom because if your kids like animals they are entertained 24x7. The feel of the place is also very relaxing and peaceful which is nice after a hetic but fun filled days at the parks.

7. xoktenox

xoktenox Mouseketeer

If money was no issue, it'd be the Poly for sure. The tropical atmosphere, great restaurants, beautiful grounds & proximity to the MK are just a few reasons.

Taking money into consideration, Pop Century for sure. Stayed there 2x so far and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Clean, fun atmosphere, great CMs, tasty food court, fun pools and it's own dedicated bus are just a few reasons.

8. starjazz

starjazz Mouseketeer

Cabins at the Fort. The Fort. The Fort. The Fort!!

So many reasons. Its just so different from everything else and has so many unique offerings! Love it!