Which would you prefer?

• DVC at Polynesian

• DVC at Contemporary

• Eagle Pines

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lexxiefern

DIS Veteran
This is obviously wishful thinking, but if you could choose a new DVC resort where/what would you want?

I also voted "other" because I would like to see Villas at AKL.

I would also like the Polynesian.

AKL! We are BWV and HH owners, and I have no interest in buying into any other on-site properties. The only way I would change my mind is if AKL built a DVC resort. If that ever happened, I would buy points there in a heartbeat!

Hi,

I said Eagle Pines. It looks like it will be a nice on if its ever built!! I also like the sounds of AKL villas!

Allison an associate
Offically DVC 7/23/03

AKL is my vote.

I don't care for the Contemporary at all, and Poly is nice but does not hold any interest for us as a DVC resort. If I never stay at the Poly again I wouldn't care, I do not plan on ever staying at the Contemporary again. We don't golf so EP does not interest me at this time.

I voted for the Poly, but I would also love to have one at AKL.
In a way I'm glad they don't, as I would go broke buying points! :cool:

Without question I would want the Poly. The Contemporay is a decent substitute for the Poly.

Other _ Villas at Animal Kingdom Lodge :bounce:

If they do it means another contract!

Well, despite all the predictions about no other off site resorts,, whether they are accurate or not and I don't wish to pursue that line of discussion (hense the comments) the original question is "If I could choose...' and I would choose another offsite location on this side of the Rocky mountains so that it was within reasonable driving distance. Possibilities?

Texas Coast
Colorado
Washington D.C.
New York
Grand Canyon
Other National Parks

Just my preference. There are plenty of WDW options with the development of SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter