If you can only do one TS at epcot...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by JVig, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Mazz519

Mazz519 DIS Veteran

Teppan Edo
    Coral Reef
    Chef de France.... not really low carb

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hooch11bear

hooch11bear Mouseketeer

We love Le Cellier. That would be our first choice. Second choice would be San Angel Inn.

4. Neesy228

Neesy228 Wishes...

I was thinking this as well. It's not my favorite TS at Epcot, but when considering low carb, it may be a good choice.

5. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Hmm the low carb thing makes Via Napoli impossible..

He actually could go to any TS & tell them no rice, Potatos, noodles just the meat & veggies..

I'm thinking maybe Restaurant Markesh?

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

6. LisaTC

LisaTC DIS Veteran

7. JVig

JVig Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone.
    I think this is the hardest decision I've had to make for this trip!!! Haha. Too many good choices. :)

Right now I have a Coral Reef at 4:10, and a Teppan Edo at 8:20. Either can work (my family can eat ANYTIME). But now I'm considering Biergarten....that could be really fun. Not sure if my daughter will like the food there though.

Garden Grill sounds fun, but we already have 4 character meals planned so I don't want to add another one. Although Chip n Dale look like they are a hoot!

Le Cellier doesn't have any opening (at least not as of today), so that's out.

8. ExBellhop

ExBellhop Vice President of Spider-Man

(deleted rambling nonsense about Chefs de France which is now out of consideration, though I neglected to read your recent post above before opening my yapper)

My brother, SIL, and 2 nephews (7 and 4? bad uncle...) end up at Biergarten probably 5 or 6 times per year (they're local) - often for the boys' birthdays at their request. Definitely a fun family pick!

9. OrangeCountyCommuter

OrangeCountyCommuter DIS Veteran

LeCellier would have been my last choice. But just to throw another idea out there. Morocco. One of my faves. Truly an "immersive" experience, beautiful restaurant, good food.

10. courtneybelle

courtneybelle What foolishness would you like to see?

Teppan Edo seems like a good choice! I love it there - the steak is great, plus they have shrimp and veggies for low-carb. It's fun to watch the chef as well!

11. Dis8401

Dis8401 Earning My Ears

Coral Reef can be a fun restaurant, especially for kids, as the fish tank adds to the ambiance and is quite enjoyable to look at. The food there is, at least I've found, very enjoyable as well.

12. Kimi313

Kimi313 DIS Veteran

We love the Beirgarten! I don't like a lot of different food, a very boring eater DH says, but I always leave full. Also the band there is so much fun. We were fortunate enough to spend NYE at the Beirgarten at the time of Germany's actual New Years. It was so sweet and touching watching them knowing they were so far from home but they included us in their celebration.