If you booked through a TA?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Miz Diz, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Miz Diz

Miz Diz <font color=darkorchid>I'll give up anything, as l

Can you log into disneycruise.com and see your cruise listed? I booked through Dreams Unlimited, but my cruise is not showing up on the website under my profile. I have one booked myself and it is showing up and the date is further out. :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

I book thru a TA and I can see my past and future cruises on the DCL web site.

4. Miz Diz

Miz Diz <font color=darkorchid>I'll give up anything, as l

Thank you. I thought that was strange that I don't see this cruise.

5. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Do you have the confirmation? Like maybe in an e-mail? If not, I'd be on the phone real soon......

6. Yvet

Yvet <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh

You recieved an email with your DU number log in at their website and then there you can see your cruise info plus the disney res#.
    Log into DCL with that number and check again it should be the same as what the DU site says and it should (and probably is) what you booked.

7. tweis

tweis DIS Veteran

I agree with the PP. I am booked with DU and in the email that you receive after you submit your quote, will give you your reservation # with DU. Log into their site with your log on info and you will see all your cruise info along with a Disney reservation #. Take that # and log in on the DCL site along with your birthday. Hope this helps. :)

8. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

Yes - a reservation booked through a TA can be viewed on disneycruise.com

When you booked your reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you should have received an email with instructions on how to enter our own, personal clent servives area of their website. Here you can see all of the details of your reservation including your DCL reservation number, which you can use on Disney's site.

If you have not received that email or you are still having issues seeing your reservation please feel free to email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com