If you book CRT

pigletforever

DIS Veteran
We are taking my MIL in October and she told me she wants to eat breakfast at CRT. I know you need a CC for the reservation but to they charge the whole amount to the CC right then or wait to see if you are a no show? I really can't afford to have that kind of cash tied up right now when we aren't going until October. Iknow HDDR only uses it if you don't show but I wasn't sure about CRT:confused3

CRT charges if you are a no show. I made my ADR Christmas morning and they said it would not be charged and it has not been.

If you're doing the DDP tell them not to charge card. They'll just use it as a guarantee but if not on DDP I think you have to prepay when booking. It is a prepaid meal. I booked ours in Dec. & told them it was DDP but CM made a mistake & charged our card anyway. I called & he was going to refund my card but I really wanted to pay OOP instead anyway. I was just glad I had the extra money at the time. If on DDP when calling just stress you are using DDP. Then if you want to pay OOP, you can call back & do so 48 hrs. before going. (That's what CM told me last year.)

We booked CRT for our upcoming April trip and our credit card was charged. We are not on the DDP. I guess if you cancel they just credit your card. I know I am always skeptical about paying for a service I have not yet received, but my DGD so wants to have breakfast in the castle!princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter