*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also cant post in any other threads. I don't know if my account is completely activated or if I've been disabled. I'm able to get my password reset, receive e-mails, login and post. I don't know if there is any other step that I'm missing... If I'm disabled please re-enable me, this is probably my first and only post. I've been good! :snooty:

Ok, so I'm a "Registered User" and not "Earning My Ears" yet so I must not have completed my activation. I guess all I need is that e-mail re-sent. I've added "@wdwinfo.com" to my safe white list so it should go through right away...

Ok, so I'm a "Registered User" and not "Earning My Ears" yet so I must not have completed my activation. I guess all I need is that e-mail re-sent. I've added "@wdwinfo.com" to my safe white list so it should go through right away...

Did you follow the directions in the first post here and send an email to support@wdwinfo.com ? That is the only way to et the email resent to you. Keep me updated here so I can check on you.

:)

Did you follow the directions in the first post here and send an email to support(at)wdwinfo.com? That is the only way to et the email resent to you. Keep me updated here so I can check on you.

:)

E-mail's away, waiting on a reply. Thanks for your reply! :thumbsup2

Hi,

I had registered a long time ago but hadn't come on these boards since. I logged back in using my original username and can't post.

Thanks for any help. :upsidedow

***EDIT*** Nevermind, I just read the first post of this thread in its entirety and will be sending en emial to support. Thanks!

I am trying to post also. I signed up about a year ago. I also tried e-mailing for help.

Thanks for any advice! :confused3

I am still unable to post. I sent an e-mail yesterday but have not heard back yet.

- Eileen

Give me a few days and I will see about getting your accounts activated. I am sick right now and between naps. I will try to get someone to help you in a day or two. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for your help! :)

I hope you are feeling better soon. :sick:

I am having the exact same problem as well. There is nothing in my junk folder.

Have you followed the instructions in the first post here and sent an email to the support address?

I have contacted tech support and am trying to get someone to look into this for you all. It may take a few days.

Hi, I never got my email to properly complete registration. Hope I'm posting in the right place

Thanks,
Stephanie

Just wanted to let you guys who are still in limbo that we haven't forgotten you

we are still working on it and will hopefully be able to help you all soon

Thanks. I still am unable to post. I did send several e-mails.

- Eileen :butterfly

Hello,
I noticed you like to scrap, me too! I am going to Disney in Oct and I am already thinking about how I am going to scrap the photos I take there.
Have you heard of Creative Memories? I am a consultant for them and love there products
Michelle of Mass

Hello,
I noticed you like to scrap, me too! I am going to Disney in Oct and I am already thinking about how I am going to scrap the photos I take there.
Have you heard of Creative Memories? I am a consultant for them and love there products
Michelle of Mass

I am still working on scrapping my photos from my Disney trips 4 years ago! I love CM stuff-- I think I have almost all the Disney stuff they have sold in the last 4 years. But make sure you pick up some of the WDW kits they sell there because they have some great unique stuff and you will kick yourself when you get home if you don't!!!

Have you checked out our scrapping board? http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=365&f=123 There is some great stuff and wonderful people there!

Eileen, we are trying to get someone to help you out. I promise, we won't forget you! In the meantime feel free to ask any questions you may have here on the Welcome Board.

I would like to post and have not received the e-mail with activation instructions (it has been about 2-3 weeks). marknt

thanks - a great site and forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!