*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do and just checked. I have nothing in either email account, spam filter included.

You look like you are all taken care of now. Let me know if you are still having problems or need additional help. :)

unable to post stating i do not have permission to access this page

Where are you trying to post? What board?

Are you sure that your computer isn't automatically logging you out?

Have you changed your email address in your profile recently?

Hello,

I have tried to register, but they told me that they already had my e-mail address and it looked like I had already registered. I did not. I sent them 2 requests for info on my user name and password and did not receive any e-mail regarding any information.

my current e-mail is michael.angelo@comcast.net. I look forward to hearing from you, as I would like to start to utilize this site. I think it is great.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kristen

Hello,

I have tried to register, but they told me that they already had my e-mail address and it looked like I had already registered. I did not. I sent them 2 requests for info on my user name and password and did not receive any e-mail regarding any information.

my current e-mail is michael.angelo@comcast.net. I look forward to hearing from you, as I would like to start to utilize this site. I think it is great.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kristen

Kristen,
Follow the directions found on the first page here to send an email to support@wdwinfo.com . From there you get instructions on how to send an email detailing your problem to the administration.

Alternatively, do you have another email address that you could use to register? You can use that and when your account is established then try switching your email back to the one you prefer to use.

Let me know if you don't hear anything back from admin. It can take them a few days to get back to you.

I was registered, but my pw is not being accepted. My email is in the Dis records.
HELP
email is onesnoopylover at hotmail dot com

I was registered, but my pw is not being accepted. My email is in the Dis records.
HELP
email is onesnoopylover at hotmail dot com

Please follow the directions outlined above, an in the first post on this thread. If you don't receive a response back within a few days then post here again and let me know.

I have tried everything I can think of, but it still says "may not post" on all other boards.

Thanks
Ed.

Bob is wise
Bob is good

I have tried everything I can think of, but it still says "may not post" on all other boards.

Thanks
Ed.

You have not completed your registration. You should have received an email with a link to click to confirm your registration. If you didn't then please follow the instructions in the first post to have that email sent to you.

My DD registered last Sunday. I printed out the parental form, signed it and mailed it to the address that I was supposed to. She is still not able to post. She has not gotten an email to clink a link on yet. About how long does it usually take ? Thanks so much!

My DD registered last Sunday. I printed out the parental form, signed it and mailed it to the address that I was supposed to. She is still not able to post. She has not gotten an email to clink a link on yet. About how long does it usually take ? Thanks so much!

I am not completely sure since I haven't done that. I would guess it may take a bit longer since it is vacation/Spring Break time. You can alwas send an email to support@wdwinfo.com and then follow the instructions there to see if that helps. Also, post this question on the Technical Support Board and see if maybe someone there would have an answer. The Webmasters read that board more than this one.

If you don't hear back in another week, let me know and I will see what else I can do.

I am curious ... do I need to post a certain number of times here before I can post in the other threads?

I wanted to post in the Disneyland (California) forum ... just one quick question! But it keeps telling me I don't have access.

Help!

I am curious ... do I need to post a certain number of times here before I can post in the other threads?

I wanted to post in the Disneyland (California) forum ... just one quick question! But it keeps telling me I don't have access.

Help!

You haven't completeted your registration here yet. You should have received an email with a link to confirm your registration. Please read the first post on this thread and follow the instructions there. If you don't get your registration email after that post here again and let me know. :)

I am not able to post anything. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I was able to post before this. I can log on but it still says no post.

You haven't completeted your registration here yet. You should have received an email with a link to confirm your registration. Please read the first post on this thread and follow the instructions there. If you don't get your registration email after that post here again and let me know. :)

Yes, I did all those things and still I cannot post in other threads. Can you help me? Thank you so much!

Yes, I did all those things and still I cannot post in other threads. Can you help me? Thank you so much!

Lovetoscrap is the expert on this but she is on vacation
but I will see if I can get someone with more info than me to check this out for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter