If we drive to the port and park our own car, then what about ???

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tmocker, Sep 21, 2003.

1. tmocker

tmocker Earning My Ears

If we drive to the port and park our own car, then what about our luggage? Do we "Carry On" all of our suitcases, or does someone take all the large ones and we just carry on some smaller ones?

On our last cruise we flew in and Disney took care of our luggage so I'm unsure this time.

Thanks.

2. xABearx

xABearx <font color=blue>Measure twice, cut once....and wa

You will drop your luggage off and they will take care of them for you.....the only luggage you'll take with you is your carry on bag(s).....Andy

3. PMelhorn

PMelhorn Mouseketeer

We pulled up to the entrance to the port, a man check our ID then he checked to see if we were on the list to sail. After he located our names he instructed us where to go. We pulled over to side of building got out and started unloading our suitcases. A nice man came over and starting helping us. I forget what you call these guys. Sorry! But he will want to be tipped. He will take all of your "checked" luggage and have it checked for you. At this point the kids and I took all the carry on's and started to make our way to the entrance of the port. My husband with his with docs. (will need to get back into port) went across street and parked car. You will need to have cash to park, I think it is $10 per day.
    By now the kids and I was going through security in the port, my DH came in and joined us. After security we went upstairs with completed docs. Walked right up and checked in. The lady us our KTTW and we got into line. It went very smooth and it was our first time.

4. Buckaroo's Dad

Buckaroo's Dad <font color=green>Will suffer in happiness rather

Good morning PMelhorn.

They are called "nice men who want to be tipped"...