If we can DREAM it, we can do it! ..... another 30 day vacation Update 02/07

Hi Karin and Tom
I am sorry that getting back to real life sounds extra hectic, but it is GREAT that you will have two quick trips to Italy to ease the pain:rotfl2:.
I can not wait for your trip report. Angelina looks at her pictures every day and sleeps with her Mickey every night. Thanks so much for making our trip so much SPECIAL!! Believe it or not I have still not heard back from Disney about all of our issues. I received an Email saying they received my letter and I should receive a correspondence soon.
Say hi to Tom and I cannot wait for your report to get into full swing!!!

I made it...got a little lost along the way, :rotfl2:, but now I'm all caught up! Poor Tom, having to go back to work sooner than expected. And poor you, getting back to discover, even more work this year.:( I was excited to read about your Italy trips!:thumbsup2 You two sure know how to live life to the fullest! Looking forward to this TR!!!:surfweb:

Hi Karin,

Coming over to join in.
Having the same problem with DLRP - want to go for a weekend in December to the pin event but so expensive for three of us with flights, hotel and car hire and our APs have expired:(

Carole, Mike and Jenny

Welcome Carole, Mike and Jenny! :wave2:
It's awesome that you decided to join in. We still have not gotten over the "shock" of being recognized at the MK and then meeting you again at the quiet pool. Missing the quiet pool - terribly! ::yes::

You would believe that going to Paris from Austria or Germany would be easy, but the airfare is out of hand at the moment - I checked for next summer and it is a lot more expensive than last year.
I know what you mean about the hotels. We stay offsite, rent a villa and have a car too - it adds up in the end. I just renewed our APs in May and actually need to get a bit more out of them (not that I haven't already used them a lot for shopping. ;))
Hope you find a deal so you can go to the pin event! :thumbsup2

I enjoyed the birthday cake as much as Mick. Thank you so much, Mick has been telling everyone about his surprise. It was nice having our room look so festive.

I am glad you did, Teresa! And I am happy to hear that Mick liked his surprise so much. We had received a Bon Voyage package once and were waiting for the perfect opportunity to pay it forward. :thumbsup2

Hi Karin and Tom
I am sorry that getting back to real life sounds extra hectic, but it is GREAT that you will have two quick trips to Italy to ease the pain:rotfl2:.
I can not wait for your trip report. Angelina looks at her pictures every day and sleeps with her Mickey every night. Thanks so much for making our trip so much SPECIAL!! Believe it or not I have still not heard back from Disney about all of our issues. I received an Email saying they received my letter and I should receive a correspondence soon.
Say hi to Tom and I cannot wait for your report to get into full swing!!!

Welcome Michelle! :hug:
It's wonderful to hear from you again! :woohoo: How's my sweet Angelina? I love that she sleeps with her Mickey every night :goodvibes. We are talking about you a lot and are SO hoping we get to cruise with you again. pixiedust:

I am sure it will take quite a while until someone at Disney will get back to you. I remember that I wrote in about being on hold for over an hour during FD and that it would be nice if they let you know how long the wait is and I had already forgotten about it, when I got a call, they apologized and sent me a 50$ gift card. :rotfl2:
Give Vito and Vito jr and my sweet Angelina a big hug from me. I am SO hoping we get to see you when we go back in February. :goodvibes

I made it...got a little lost along the way, :rotfl2:, but now I'm all caught up! Poor Tom, having to go back to work sooner than expected. And poor you, getting back to discover, even more work this year.:( I was excited to read about your Italy trips!:thumbsup2 You two sure know how to live life to the fullest! Looking forward to this TR!!!:surfweb:

Welcome Mary Ellen! :hug:
You have no idea how happy I am to have you here! pixiedust:
Thank you so much for your sweet card .... I had such a laugh as Tom sent me the exact same one when we got home. :rotfl2:
I am so looking forward to our trips to Italy - I cannot believe we are going on Friday! :woohoo:
Hopefully I will be able to start posting updates pretty soon. ;)

You are a girl after my own heart- nothing like getting on to the next vacation after you finish a great one!

I'm looking forward to reading about it all!

You are a girl after my own heart- nothing like getting on to the next vacation after you finish a great one!

I'm looking forward to reading about it all!

Welcome Ellen! :hug:
Seems like I learned how to vacation from the best ........ the DISmoms! ;)

I am going through the photos at the moment and putting them in day by day folders - but since we had 3 different cameras with us it's a bit more work than I expected. ;) :lmao:
But as soon as I have worked my way through them I can start posting updates! :woohoo:

They just had a report on the news how travel is going to be very expensive.. but they said that is also a sign that the economy is improving... :confused3 more people are traveling...

dizneeat said:
Welcome Ellen! :hug:
Seems like I learned how to vacation from the best ........ the DISmoms! ;)

I am going through the photos at the moment and putting them in day by day folders - but since we had 3 different cameras with us it's a bit more work than I expected. ;) :lmao:
But as soon as I have worked my way through them I can start posting updates! :woohoo:

I have the same issue! Multiple cameras, multiple cards! Crazy trying to remember how many pics there are- even today I had an, " oh yea" moment when I was updating and realized i was missing some pics- but now they have all been uploaded to the pc, so fingers crossed i'm ok at last!

Oh I"m in for your TR. Glad I caught it before you wrote to much meaning a lot of catch up. :)
Can't wait to hear all about it. How long is the flight ?

Yes Karin, we will be down from Tuesday-Sunday for F&W and MNSSHP. Love both of these things. Our favorite time of year at WDW!

This time, I'm going to stay on this FOR SURE. Can't believe your vacation is already over!

Wow! Another vacation soon, we may go to Gatlinburg in Oct, but not sure. We will be staying in Florida for the month of March!

We fell in love with AKL, so relaxing & beautiful. I need to get my pictures sorted & downloaded then will start a TR.

Welcome Carole, Mike and Jenny! :wave2:
It's awesome that you decided to join in. We still have not gotten over the "shock" of being recognized at the MK and then meeting you again at the quiet pool. Missing the quiet pool - terribly! ::yes::

You would believe that going to Paris from Austria or Germany would be easy, but the airfare is out of hand at the moment - I checked for next summer and it is a lot more expensive than last year.
I know what you mean about the hotels. We stay offsite, rent a villa and have a car too - it adds up in the end. I just renewed our APs in May and actually need to get a bit more out of them (not that I haven't already used them a lot for shopping. ;))
Hope you find a deal so you can go to the pin event! :thumbsup2

I am glad you did, Teresa! And I am happy to hear that Mick liked his surprise so much. We had received a Bon Voyage package once and were waiting for the perfect opportunity to pay it forward. :thumbsup2

Welcome Michelle! :hug:
It's wonderful to hear from you again! :woohoo: How's my sweet Angelina? I love that she sleeps with her Mickey every night :goodvibes. We are talking about you a lot and are SO hoping we get to cruise with you again. pixiedust:

I am sure it will take quite a while until someone at Disney will get back to you. I remember that I wrote in about being on hold for over an hour during FD and that it would be nice if they let you know how long the wait is and I had already forgotten about it, when I got a call, they apologized and sent me a 50$ gift card. :rotfl2:
Give Vito and Vito jr and my sweet Angelina a big hug from me. I am SO hoping we get to see you when we go back in February. :goodvibes

We will with out a doubt see you during your February trip. We will have to make definite plans before you arrive in Florida. I am praying that we will win the lottery so we can join your cruises next August:lmao: if not we are going to try and plan on a cruise Feb 2014 for Angelina's sweet sixteen!! You guys will HAVE TOO cruise on that cruise:hug:. When is you break in February?
Everyone hear is OK. Vito Jr will be turning 17 on Thursday:cool1:. Vito Sr is having major issues with our business so it is a very stressful time but we will get through it!!!!

I'm in:thumbsup2 Better late than never, but here I am::yes::

Welcome Elaine! :hug:
Sorry we didn't make it back in time before you left. But I am hoping we'll overlap again next summer. :thumbsup2

Me too...would have loved to get together with both of you. :sad: We haven't made our summer plans yet, but when we do I'll let you know.

Sorry you had a stressful week back, I know how that feels. We were back a few days and Scott's car was hit while he was parked by his friends house. I'm glad you have 2 great Italy trips to look forward to. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!