If there was only one!!!

Wow! That's a hard question! My first instinct was to pick Splash Mountain because that's our favorite, but I think either Pirates of the Caribbean or Haunted Mansion would be the one I would HAVE to ride. I LOVE those dark rides, they just say "Disney" to me. :hmghost:

Peter Pan! It may not be my absolute favorite ride, but as others have said it really brings out the magic of disney!

This is not my favorite attraction over all, but it is in my top 10. If I could only go on one attraction, it would be TTA or Peoplemover. It's a long ride, it goes inside other rides (see how I snuck more than one in there? ;)), gives you a great views of tomorrowland and the hub, and you get that great refreshing breeze. :thumbsup2

WDW railroad was a close second for many of the same reasons.

This is not my favorite attraction over all, but it is in my top 10. If I could only go on one attraction, it would be TTA or Peoplemover. It's a long ride, it goes inside other rides (see how I snuck more than one in there? ;)), gives you a great views of tomorrowland and the hub, and you get that great refreshing breeze. :thumbsup2

I was going to say TTA as well, but my #1 is Spaceship Earth. It is quintessential Epcot for me, its interesting and a long ride, too. Finally, there have been Food and Wine trips where this was truly the ONLY ride I was one while visiting WDW.

I was going to say TTA as well, but my #1 is Spaceship Earth. It is quintessential Epcot for me, its interesting and a long ride, too. Finally, there have been Food and Wine trips where this was truly the ONLY ride I was one while visiting WDW.

MichiganDVC...Spaceship Earth would be a close second for me after the Haunted Mansion. Like you said...it's "interesting and long" and filled with everything that sets Disney apart from all other theme parks.

Hey guys this is my first thread post so take it easy in me lol (;

Anyway just though it would be cool if we had a little friendly discussion. So I propose a question.

If you walked in to WDW and you were only allowed to ride one attraction which one would it be. Now it doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite. Just think about if you were allowed to go into any park for free but you could only go on one attraction!

For me it would be Rocking Rollercoaster! Love the ride!

Excite to hear what you guys think!
Greetings from the Westbank. My 1 attraction would be Splash Mountain.
It's got everything.
Plus, all of these people can't be wrong.

I'd have to say Splash Mountain.

Splash Mountain.

Welcome to the dis, shane.

Splash Mountain.

Splash Mountain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter