If the Ghost of Walt Disney.........................

Delirium

Hidden Mickey
If the ghost of Walt Disney appeared before you and told you that you could only spend one hour on Disney property for the rest of your life, how would you spend it?

Travel time counts! If you want to ride both Rock N Roller Coaster and Everest, you need to figure out how to get from HS to AK, get through security at AK and get back to Asia within that hour time frame.

Here's how I would spend my last hour. First off, it would occur from 11:00 to Midnight at MK. Lighter crowds, and just a more magical feel with all of the lights.

My clock would start as I'm climbing into the boat at Splash Mountain. The theming and animatronics on Splash are simply better than anything that Disney has done in recent history.

After Splash, I would quickly walk to the Haunted Mansion for one final ride in a Doom Buggy. HM has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid in the mid 1970's. I can't imagine Disney ever developing a more timeless attraction.

At this point, knowing the end is near, I'm going to want to absorb as much Disney magic as possible. So, I'm going to sprint to Fantasyland and catch a showing of Mickey's Philharmagic. By far my favorite non-ride attraction at Disney. I leave with a smile every time I see it.

After Philharmagic, I'm estimating I have just a few minutes left. I'll make my way to Main Street and just take it all in. The rides, shows, restaurants, and resorts are all great. But, Main Street at night is the final memory of Disney that I want to take with me.

I hate that I can't squeeze in one last ride on the People Mover, but Walt was only giving me an hour.

What does your hour look like?

Take on all he mountains during the fireworks, then hall of presidents, eat a turkey leg on the people mover, one last trip on the train to the front of the park the a stroll up and down mains street after the crowd as thinned out

I would probably spend it on Main Street, just enjoying all the Disney atmosphere. :cloud9:

I'd call Ghost Busters. I'm not about to let some old dead person cut short my expensive vacation. I don't care what his life name was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter