If the Aloha Dinner Show gets rained out

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
in Sept on a Sat night, which 2 TS credit would be the easiest/best to get an ADR at? We have an 8pm ADR for the show, so we'd n eed a quick replacement if its cancelled. We already have ADRs for CRT, Narcoosees, HDD, BD. Our other ressies are for 1 TS places. It will be DH, DD7, DD16, and me, on the DXDP.

In my experience, if the Luau is cancelled last minute, it will be very difficult to get into a 2 TS restaurant the same night.
Good Luck

I would go ahead and book and ADR somewhere just in case and cancel that day after you see what the weather is going to be.

1) Aloha gets canceled as late as 1/2-hr before the show.
2) But, usually it is more like 4:00pm-5:00pm.
3) WDW does not make alternate plans for you.
4) As mentioned above, replacing it at the last minute can be tough.

You might want to try the Grand Floridian Cafe or the Wave at the Contemporary. I have had great luck with walk ups at both. Neither are 2 TS though....

This happened to us one February, it was a crazy rainstorm that lasted exactly as long as the Luau!:lmao: Anyhow, 1/2 before the show they canceled it. We scrambled to find somewhere to eat and ended up at Kona Cafe. It was delish! Good luck, maybe it won't rain!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter