If someone could help....

just2girls1

Mouseketeer
We just returned from the Magic where I bought a DCL Christmas ornament. It did not make it home in one piece. I was so disappointed this morning when I unpacked it. Haven't told the kids yet, they will be disappointed also. I looked online hoping to order another but it is not available. I would love to have the same ornament. If anyone would be willing to help me out and pick one up while on a cruise it would be greatly appreciated. I of course would cover the entire cost and shipping.

Going on the Fantasy in August, but happy to help if you don't receive a better offer. Been there, done that, so would love to pay it forward.

I totally feel your pain. I'll be on the Fantasy this Saturday if you would like for me to pick one up for you. Was there a specific one or is there only one?

JLMDisneyCruise & Maggie'sMom, I will give them a call and see what happens. That never even crossed my mind. I figured since it wasn't sold online I wouldn't be able to get one unless on the ship. tgeorge, thanks so much for the offer. I will let you know what happens with guest services.

Same thing happened to me with a mug and they sent me one! It's little things like that that make Disney the best!!

Thanks All! I sent an email yesterday and they are checking to see if it is available. I will post when I find out if they can get me a new one. I really appreciate all the wonderful people on here that are always willing to help out!

Going on the Fantasy in August, but happy to help if you don't receive a better offer. Been there, done that, so would love to pay it forward.

I totally feel your pain. I'll be on the Fantasy this Saturday if you would like for me to pick one up for you. Was there a specific one or is there only one?

So I heard from GS. Unfortunately the ornament that I got is on backorder and they do not take orders for items not in stock. They said I can call on and off to see if they get more in and then it can be replaced. I really would like to have it so.....

tgeorge, if you would not mind I would really appreciate it if you could pick one up for me. I have a few pics of the one I purchased...took them so I could look online for the same one. I can get the info to you, just let me know.

mumto2, thanks so much for the offer. Since tgeorge is going sooner I thought I may be better off getting one while I know they still have them (I hope).

I would be more than happy to help out since there wasn't anything GS could do. If you would, send me an email with the pic to make sure I'm getting the correct one. My email is tonianicole25@yahoo.com. Now I have to stop freaking out about the threat of severe weather here in Kansas City on Friday night. Fingers crossed our flight gets out on time. At least we have until 4 on Saturday to get there :-)

. Now I have to stop freaking out about the threat of severe weather here in Kansas City on Friday night. Fingers crossed our flight gets out on time. At least we have until 4 on Saturday to get there :-)

Gary Lezak on 41 Action News says you should be fine....looks like the severe stuff won't start until after 7, and even if so, I am betting you will be ok! Have a FABULOUS trip. Jealous!

Update:
So thankful that Tonia was willing to help me out. Unfortunately the ornament is not available on the Fantasy currently. THANK YOU, Tonia for looking for it! I am hoping I can get the ornament if they come back in stock. In the meantime if anyone is willing to look for it on their upcoming cruise I would greatly appreciate it.

Patti

We will be on the Magic in Copenhagen June 6 to Norway and June 13 to Baltic. email me pictures and I shall see what I can do.

I'll send you my email in a private message.

We will be on the Magic in Copenhagen June 6 to Norway and June 13 to Baltic. email me pictures and I shall see what I can do.

I'll send you my email in a private message.

I hope you had a Magical cruise and enjoyed every bit of it.

I was wondering if you had any luck finding the Christmas ornament on the Magic.

Thanks
Patti

Patti, if the previous poster couldn't find your ornament, I can check when we go on the Dream this Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter