If needed a good service dog relief area

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by disney david, Feb 13, 2013.

1. disney david

disney david DIS Veteran

Rode the train at mk today and their one on the path between story book circus and tommorrow land. It a nice gates area that dose not get that much foot traffic and not near a smoking area all you get sometimes is the train going by blowing it whistle. If your dog can hold it or plan it right that might be a good area where you can be private and not worry about smelling smoke. Figure I let you know their one their so if you want to use it you can and it a good size one . It gated area so if your dog likes to walk free they can as long as no one else opens the gate on with side.

It also grass so not sure if that helps or not I seem other like by pirates which is not grass unless it in another section then the sign.

2. LockShockBarrel

LockShockBarrel Pudge controls the weather.

Nice that it's gated but I don't think most people would let their dog off leash/harness in a strange place plus it's technically against Disney's policy to have the dog off leash/harness.

When I traveled with one, well both actually, knew not to potty in harness, so we'd take that off but the leash was on. The second dog wouldn't eat with his leash on so we'd go to a quiet area and take his leash off but I had a hand on his collar in case anything distracted him from food (but he was a vacuum, not much ever distracted him from food). No CM ever said anything but off leash to potty where you didn't have some point of contact with the dog would probably be pushing it.

3. disney david

disney david DIS Veteran

Your right sorry but it nice just in case something happens you have an a gate their to protect you.