If money weren't a problem, what resorts would you stay at and why?

If money were no object- I'd do at least a week stay CL, best view, at every Deluxe resort, then do all the DVC resorts in the top suites. :goodvibes

Then I'd have to start going around the world at each DL resort, Paris, Tokyo, etc. May as well go big!

If money weren't an issue, I would stay at the Animal Kindgdom Lodge in one of the Arusha rooms or a club level suite. My reasoning is that I think it would just be amazing to wake up in the morning, walk out on the balcony and see the safari animals walking around right below me!

Poly - with a lagoon view, able to watch MK fireworks from our Balcony.
GF - with a lagoon view, Fireworks from our balcony.
Wilderness Lodge - with a lake view from our room.
AKL - with a savana view.

Any 2 story suites so our entire family can stay together in one place :thumbsup2

Most expensive suite at the Waldorf Astoria Bonnet Creek.

But money is a problem so it's the value resorts for me.

Traveling to every Disneyland around the world sounds nice too.

For me it would be CR with a MK View because it's so beautiful to look out and see MK especially at night and watch the fireworks. Also while I am dreaming I would like to be able to stay for a month!!! :cool1: Well I can dream can't I?? LOL

Maryann :happytv:

If it were someone else's money, I'd stay at the Grand Floridian! :teeth: No matter how much money I had, I don't think it would make me spend much more than I already do. My preference is to stay at the Swan.

1. Admiral Suite at the Yacht Club
2. Grand Suite at Grand Floridian RPC
4. King Kamehameha Suite at the Poly
5. Newport Suite at the Beach Club
6. Cottage at the Boardwalk

1. I'd grade to a JayCo Feather and STILL stay in the campsites at Fort Wilderness because I just LOVE it there.

2. Polynesian: because I've been going to the World since I was an infant and my dream was always to stay there, plus how convenient can you get?

3. Wilderness Lodge Villas: I love the theming and location but I like the feeling of home the villas have

4. the Yacht Club: in all fairness, this is for my DH, his favorite on property!

Grand Floridian
Polynesian, Fireworks View
Beach Club

It's great to have goals when you're planning your WDW vacations :goodvibes
Keep dreaming while I'm dreaming of my next trip to the castle!

I would do a split stay I would stay one week at the Polynesian and another week at Animal Kingdom Lodge :stitch2: those are my two favorite hotels they're so relaxing wish I can live there :D

I would stay at the Royal Asante suite at AKL. (http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/media/quicktim/vr/akl/akl-royal-asante-living-office.mov) The GF is my favorite resort, but AKL's suites look way cooler. (I know it would be far away from the parks, but if money is no object, I will have my limo driver take me.) GF's Roy Disney suite is pretty nice too. I understand Michael Eisner's favorite is the Presidential suite at the YC, but I've stayed in too many New England hotel rooms that look similar to appreciate it as something special.

I'd do a two week split stay.

Week one Contemporay Concierge Level // Love those high balconies and being on the monerail.

Week two -- I'd invite some extended family and get one of the Grand Villa's at ALK with a Savannah view. // Love the ambience of ALK and will probably never get to Africa for real -- love the resturant choices, grounds, and animals too. // After being in a hotel room for a week it would be great to have a condo to spread out in.

Grand Floridian MK view! I have always thought this resort is absolutely beautiful.

I plan to stay there one day, but I doubt I will be able to justify the MK view room cost.:sad1:

I would stay at the Poly. I love the feel of it every time we go to Ohana. It feels like home. we probably wwill be staying there for our 10 anniversary next year if we can save enough money

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter