If money were no object...

The Castle Suite in the MK! pixiedust:
I know, I know... it's not an "official" resort choice, but hey! Gotta dream big!! :goodvibes

I think if money were no object I'd stay in one of the higher floors of the Contemporary, park veiw or BLT either one works for me.

I'd also like to stay at the Poly once, I've been in it for a meal but never to stay and i'd love to be there.

and lastly as one PP said I think I'd like to do Cinderella's suite for just one night, maybe as an anniversary present since I don't think i'll come into that kind of money before my honeymoon in 6 weeks.

If I had the money I would live there at least 6 months out of the year. It is impossible to feel anything but complete happiness there.

I wish I could "Like" all your posts like on FB! :goodvibesThanks for all the replies. The convenience of the monorail at the Poly and being able to look across the water and see Cinderella Castle is priceless!

TPV at the Poly - the beach, the restaurants, the views, the atmosphere...... What more could you ask for? A few short months, and I will be enjoying this amazing place!!!!!

Split Stay!

Start with 6 nights in the honeymoon suite, club level, BWV (steeplechase)...

Move to 6 nights, honeymoon suite, turrett, MK view, club level, Grand Floridian...

If money "could" buy it (and it can't)....Cinderella's Castle room...

Grand Floridian, Conch Key building with castle view. Stayed there with my family many times growing up and it was lovely and magical. But I would wait until GF construction is done!

Club level at the Poly. It IS the ideal spot. You have the monorail, you have the TTC less than a 5 minute walk away. You have the Electrical Water pagaent. You can watch Wishes from the beach or inside the concierge building and they pipe the music in. Plus, it's the POLY!!!

I 2nd this for sure :thumbsup2

If money was no object I would buy a house at Golden Oaks and use my annual pass to get into the parks! :thumbsup2

where would you stay when visiting WDW and why?? :goodvibes I was trying to come up with an answer to this question earlier and I really can't. I have only ever stayed at a deluxe resort once, the Polynesian. It was a great trip and a great location, but not sure that would be the IDEAL spot. Just curious as to what your opinions would be!
-Kelly :wizard:

It would probably be the Yacht club. We normally stay at the Beach club so we absolutely love the area and the Yacht club seems a bit nicer.

Unfortunately the worst trip we took was at the Grand Floridian. The resort itself was beautiful but the service stunk. We'll never stay there again.

Club level at the Poly. It IS the ideal spot. You have the monorail, you have the TTC less than a 5 minute walk away. You have the Electrical Water pagaent. You can watch Wishes from the beach or inside the concierge building and they pipe the music in. Plus, it's the POLY!!!

AGREED!::yes:: Poly is awesome. I stayed there twice when I was a teenager and have visited every time we go. Being very conservative, I can never bring myself to spend $400/night :scared1:for a hotel, but if cost was not a consideration I would love to bring my kids to the Poly. Love the monorail, view of fireworks, water pageant and the islands feel.

Wilderness Lodge!!! Love the boat ride back from the MK at night. Did a trip and stayed at POFQ, found out how much I missed that boat ride. Love the atmosphere, and the cast members were wonderful.

I think this would be my choice too. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!