If money was not an issue, which resort would you choose?

This is a HARD decision! I like the Bay Lake or Contemporary MK view idea a lot! But my first thought when I read the original post was Boardwalk with a room overlooking the Boardwalk. We stayed at the Dolphin and I fell in love with that area and the proximity to Epcot and the Studios.

We were fortunate to spend 2 nights in a king deluxe room in GF Royal Palm Club last year. It was absolute heaven! I am dreaming of our next stay, hopefully in Sept. If money was no object, it would just be a much longer stay!!! And include rooms for our 2 adult kids. :goodvibes

We are staying 7 nights at the Contemporary MK view in May. We have only stayed at moderates for other visits so I am excited. Although, I pretty much chose it for the LOCATION as my boys are 6, 2, and 2.. and when it's time for them to leave the parks things can get rough quickly.

Grand Villa at BLT. This way I could enjoy the sights of MK, take the monorail to my favorite restaurants, and stay in a beautiful place.

I would get a 3 bedroom grand villa at the Boardwalk in late October - early November. Amazing hotel, and within walking distance to the Food & Wine festival in Epcot. It would be my family of 4 (me, dh and 2 dds) my father, and my inlaws. When are we going???? ( ;

I would buy more DVC points! ;)

Then we could stay in 2 bedrooms or Grand Villas & stay much longer & go more often!

We've stayed CL at the Comtemporary and loved it! It's a great location!!

Touch choice :)

Probably a theme park view room at the Contemporary. My first thought was Grand Floridian but I like the rooms at the Contemporary more.

Title says it all.... if you were planning a Disney vacation and had no budget restrictions which resort would you choose to stay in and why?

Have stayed at BWV MUSIC and Wilderness Lodge. For my money I love WL. It has a great pool, great quikservice, incredible sit down restaurant (roaring forks) and really nice bar. The store in the lobby has much more than souveniers because the villas are there (food, milk, beer, munchies etc...). Although we have not stayed at all the deluxe resorts I think this one is the best because of cost, the cheapest of all the deluxe with all the amenaties. Also very short boat ride to MK as well as Contemporary if you need to go to epcot.

If it were just me and some friends then I would book POR. From pictures, the atmosphere seems like it would be right out of a Mark Twain novel and I love the idea of walking around to a resort that would feel like it's its own small town among Disney.

If my family were coming then it would be the Polynesian. My dad has often said the resort reminded him of where he used to be stationed when he was my age and that he'd like to stay there someday. Plus who wouldn't want to see the fireworks from across the lake every night?

We would stay were we always stay at now, the Poly. We don't really have a budget for the hotel, except perhaps my husband would flip a lid if we stayed at that king suite at the Poly. LOL

Contemporary with MK view. That's the one that says "Disney" to me. Good luck getting it as a solo, though.

Second would be AKL Savannah view.

But I'm happy at the AllStars, too!

I would stay at the Poly or Contemporary (Theme Park View).

I have stayed at Contemporary (Bay Lake View) and absolutely loved it. Maybe when I have kids, I will be able to convince my husband to cough up the extra money for the Theme Park View!

A two-bedroom villa at either BLT or BWV. For two weeks...I would invite various people to join us at different times!!!

I've been to wdw three times and both times i've stayed at port orleans two times at riverside and once at french quater. I loved the resort. If i had a lot of money i would still stay here only diffence i would stay two weeks.

Beach Club is our favorite. Once our DVC is paid off I'd love to add some points there. :) We've stayed at all of the Deluxes now and it's by far our favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter