If I don't get in, we're going to Disney.. PTR for 8/25/09! Now with Fact of the Day!

They range from $8 for the 10" streamer practice pony o's to $8-10 for 6" tailsdown pony o's with 6-8" tails of grosgrain ribbon to $13 - $19 for various sequined 6" tailsdown pony o's.
The surgery went very well - his doctor said they might want to remove more of the marks he has on his back, as a few others might not be good. First they're waiting for the results of this test though, which will take a week. He gets the stitches out in two weeks.

After they removed it, and he was getting ready to go, he stood up, and got really faint. :(

So they told him to lay down for a bit, and brought us (his mom and I) in, and we waited with him until he felt better. He said the nurses were really good about talking to him while he was undergoing the surgery, to take his mind off of it. He said he talked about his job, so I have a feeling he just rambled on and on about working on Codzilla for 30 minutes. I feel bad for the nurses. :rotfl:

I got more Mickey Mail today! New luggage tags and a new resort book. Now I can't let him see it, because it has our new room information on it.

OH! Wow! Well I'm glad he's doing well! I must have missed a part or a post:confused:Did you not tell Lou about the upgrade to SSR?:confused3

:littleangel: Wanted to use that little guy again, he is just so darn cute! Yay for the surgery being over! Yikes to being awake during it and :rotfl: about 30 minutes of Codzilla! A week to wait eh? Why does that sound like a long time, or is it just me?

Woot to the Mickey Mail! :banana:

OH! Wow! Well I'm glad he's doing well! I must have missed a part or a post:confused:Did you not tell Lou about the upgrade to SSR?:confused3

Oh, sorry.. I may not have been clear. I always get so :hyper: when I think about it that I probably wasn't clear. He knows about the upgrade to SSR, but he doesn't know that we're staying in a 1 bedroom, he thinks we only have a studio. :)

:littleangel: Wanted to use that little guy again, he is just so darn cute! Yay for the surgery being over! Yikes to being awake during it and :rotfl: about 30 minutes of Codzilla! A week to wait eh? Why does that sound like a long time, or is it just me?

Woot to the Mickey Mail! :banana:

He is very cute! I like it. He's very bright - and I never noticed the halo shimmers! And does it seem like a long time? I'm not sure, I've only had the body scan, never had anything removed before.

Maybe it seems like a long time because time is going so slowly for you, with only TWO WEEKS LEFTTTT!!!! :banana::banana:

So I was sneaky - I wanted to bring more laundry stuff with us to Disney, but I didn't want to bring a bottle, in case it spilled. And as I've said (I think somewhere else), Lou's family has those 3-in-1 laundry sheets. So I was like "Hey, do you think I could try one of those sheets? I want to see if they work in our washer, and if they're worth it."

And Lou, of course, expecting nothing, because he has no idea about the room, was like "Sure!" So he brought it over, and I bagged it, so it didn't melt everywhere. He was like "aren't you going to use it?" And I was like "oh. uhm.. not yet! You're over. Why would I do laundry instead of watching A Bug's Life with you?"

Him: "Oh, right. Let's go watch the movie then!"

:rolleyes1 That was a close one.

It's a good thing it's August now! That means I only have to keep the secret for.. a little less than a month. :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry.. I may not have been clear. I always get so :hyper: when I think about it that I probably wasn't clear. He knows about the upgrade to SSR, but he doesn't know that we're staying in a 1 bedroom, he thinks we only have a studio. :)

He is very cute! I like it. He's very bright - and I never noticed the halo shimmers! And does it seem like a long time? I'm not sure, I've only had the body scan, never had anything removed before.

Maybe it seems like a long time because time is going so slowly for you, with only TWO WEEKS LEFTTTT!!!! :banana::banana:

So I was sneaky - I wanted to bring more laundry stuff with us to Disney, but I didn't want to bring a bottle, in case it spilled. And as I've said (I think somewhere else), Lou's family has those 3-in-1 laundry sheets. So I was like "Hey, do you think I could try one of those sheets? I want to see if they work in our washer, and if they're worth it."

And Lou, of course, expecting nothing, because he has no idea about the room, was like "Sure!" So he brought it over, and I bagged it, so it didn't melt everywhere. He was like "aren't you going to use it?" And I was like "oh. uhm.. not yet! You're over. Why would I do laundry instead of watching A Bug's Life with you?"

Him: "Oh, right. Let's go watch the movie then!"

:rolleyes1 That was a close one.

It's a good thing it's August now! That means I only have to keep the secret for.. a little less than a month. :rolleyes:

Haha! Your too funny with the Laundry sheets! Are you gonna tell him you liked it and get a few more :rotfl:! Maybe you did say it clear maybe I wasn't really reading and just scaning! :confused3 :)
:dance3:It's 12:46am on August 1st as I write this! :dance3:YAY! 23 days! :woohoo: I can't believe it's going so fast now! :cool1:

Haha! Your too funny with the Laundry sheets! Are you gonna tell him you liked it and get a few more :rotfl:! Maybe you did say it clear maybe I wasn't really reading and just scaning! :confused3 :)
:dance3:It's 12:46am on August 1st as I write this! :dance3:YAY! 23 days! :woohoo: I can't believe it's going so fast now! :cool1:

I know! It really is! And what's great is that during the last few days, we'll all be so busy getting ready, packing, etc, that those days will FLY by.

I know! It really is! And what's great is that during the last few days, we'll all be so busy getting ready, packing, etc, that those days will FLY by.

I know it's great especially with Coaching Cheerleading during the week also and working etc... It will definitely be here like TOMMORROW! LOL! Hey did I read back further that you have Facebook? If you do let me know i'll PM you my info or you pm me yours.

A week is about right for the results to come in - they usually do a quick one and then a more in depth test, but since it is the weekend - the labs aren't usually staffed to full capacity so they concentrate on emergency or rush cases first.

(From what I learned when my aunt had breast cancer and I guess what happened when I had a cyst removed from my hand - I was 13 so didn't pay much attention then).

Ohh, okay. So it's kind of like that test where they do the 5-minute one (which is usually wrong), and then a more in depth one. I forget what that's for. Throat cultures? :confused3

....All the parks just opened!!! It's 9 am! :goodvibes

Hi--I clicked on your siggie link--Really enjoying your report so far!!!!

I haven't stayed at SSR (or any of the DVCs for that matter) so I am excited to hear what you think of it. I bet you guys are excited!

Hope Lou is feeling better and everything turns out OK!

Hi--I clicked on your siggie link--Really enjoying your report so far!!!!

I haven't stayed at SSR (or any of the DVCs for that matter) so I am excited to hear what you think of it. I bet you guys are excited!

Hope Lou is feeling better and everything turns out OK!

Thank you very much! You've probably already left, so have a great time at Disney!

I will definitely report back on my experiences as to how SSR is, I can't wait!

Lou is feeling better - he's really tired, since he's working every day for a week at work, and those are long hours. He's trying to be careful with his shoulder, but the doctor did a good job, so he's not too worried. I have a picture he sent me, but I won't subject you guys to it... :lmao:

He got 11 stitches on the outside... eep! And then more interior ones that dissolve.

On a lighter note, we went over the songs he thinks he can do for American Idol (depending on if they have them in different keys or not), and I figured I'd share it with you guys:

Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
Ain't Too Proud to Beg - The Temptations
I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder
Go The Distance - Hercules
You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
Stand By Me
Your Song - Elton John

I'm pretty sure these were them. I remember there were 8. His top two are probably "Ain't Too Proud to Beg" and "Your Song", but I'm hoping he might add "Go The Distance" as well, because as you can tell, I love Hercules. :banana:

22 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did "Go the Distance" with a choir I was in - such a great song. I still don't think I've actually seen the moive (I know, horror!) but it's a great song!!

Hope you are doing well this morning!!!

I will definitely report back on my experiences as to how SSR is, I can't wait!

Yay!

Lou is feeling better - he's really tired, since he's working every day for a week at work, and those are long hours. He's trying to be careful with his shoulder, but the doctor did a good job, so he's not too worried. I have a picture he sent me, but I won't subject you guys to it... :lmao:

Thank you... :lmao:

He got 11 stitches on the outside... eep! And then more interior ones that dissolve.

On a lighter note, we went over the songs he thinks he can do for American Idol (depending on if they have them in different keys or not), and I figured I'd share it with you guys:

Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
Ain't Too Proud to Beg - The Temptations
I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder
Go The Distance - Hercules
You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
Stand By Me
Your Song - Elton John

I love You'll be in my Heart and Go the Distance. Hercules is one of my favs... Pain and Panic and of course Hades. :lovestruc Great song choices!

I'm pretty sure these were them. I remember there were 8. His top two are probably "Ain't Too Proud to Beg" and "Your Song", but I'm hoping he might add "Go The Distance" as well, because as you can tell, I love Hercules. :banana:

22 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

And you only have 11 days!!!!!!!!!! Wow! It's sooo close! I'm so excited.

Although you know, it still doesn't seem like it's happening.... I don't think it will until I get on the plane, and we take off. I got a little journal book to write things down in, so I can write a trip report afterwards. I might need to buy a new SD card too, I'm not sure. I just emptied the one I have, since I don't think I'll be taking any pictures until then.

I went shopping yesterday and crossed a few things off my list, including a lime green binder for a journal :thumbsup2

Good to hear that Lou is doing well. Make sure he gets rest though!

Although you know, it still doesn't seem like it's happening.... I don't think it will until I get on the plane, and we take off. I got a little journal book to write things down in, so I can write a trip report afterwards. I might need to buy a new SD card too, I'm not sure. I just emptied the one I have, since I don't think I'll be taking any pictures until then.

I know what you mean- it will feel like it is happening for me when I arrive at my nieces' house and come inside and wave my magic wand and pronounce the trip as having started! pixiedust:

(and yes, I do have a Disney princess magic wand that lights up and makes a whooosh sound when you wave it... and yes, I fully intend to greet my nieces with it. I figure that's what a proper Fairy God Aunt should do. :rotfl:)

I'll be twittering live updates, and taking lots of photos (the theory being that if I photograph everything, I don't need to write down what we did :lmao: Just bought a 2nd card for my camera) But I also will have a tiny notebook with me just in case I want to write things down. I'll definitely be writing a full trip report for my website, since I always do- but this time, I will be including things my nieces (hopefully) write.

Glad Lou is doing ok- and that's awesome that he is going to audition for AI! I'll cross my fingers that he gets to do "Go the distance" :)

Good to hear that Lou is doing well. Make sure he gets rest though!

Oh, I will! As soon as he stops working every day this week, he's going to be taking it easy. Not like he has to plan an entire vacation or anything! :faint:

He's just handing over the money. As far as he knows, I could be planning an extravagant vacation for myself. :lmao: Not a bad idea...

Speaking of vacations...

THREE WEEKS LEFT!
:woohoo:

And you only have 11 days!!!!!!!!!! Wow! It's sooo close! I'm so excited.

DO get another card if you only have one. I think I took 2 3 or 4 SD cards or one camera and 3 CF cards for the other. I used over 1 on each camera. And mine hold alot too.
Buy.com usually has them for really cheap with free shipping

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter