Hi All! When our Eastern/Tortola cruise was completely re-routed in August due to hurricane in the east, they gave us a double dip at Castaway Cay, with the first stop there on Sunday (the day after we left Canaveral). I figured they did this in case the weather was too bad to stop there on Friday (which it was forecast to still be storming). As it turned out, the weather was perfect and we stopped there both days! My question is, on the 4 day Wonder, if the weather is bad on Tuesday (CC day) will they try instead to stop there on Wednesday (the "at sea" day)? They will still have time to get back to Canaveral by the next morning. Has this happened to anyone? TIA!