If bad weather, will they try CC on Wednesday?

PoohJen

<font color=green>Willing to share a Mickey Bar?<b
Hi All!

When our Eastern/Tortola cruise was completely re-routed in August due to hurricane in the east, they gave us a double dip at Castaway Cay, with the first stop there on Sunday (the day after we left Canaveral). I figured they did this in case the weather was too bad to stop there on Friday (which it was forecast to still be storming). As it turned out, the weather was perfect and we stopped there both days!:cool1:

My question is, on the 4 day Wonder, if the weather is bad on Tuesday (CC day) will they try instead to stop there on Wednesday (the "at sea" day)? They will still have time to get back to Canaveral by the next morning.

Has this happened to anyone?:confused3

TIA!

I asked a cm this same question on our 4 night Jan. 31 cruise and he said yes, if possible they will try to switch the at sea day with the CC day.

I hate to be a kill-joy, but the weather doesn't look too promising for Tues or Weds. Am I missing something - I really hope so. :confused3

This happened to me. We had strong winds and currents, and to the Captain's credit, he tried twice to dock at CC but couldn't.

The next day was much better and had a fantastic day at CC!

I hate to be a kill-joy, but the weather doesn't look too promising for Tues or Weds. Am I missing something - I really hope so. :confused3

Yup - you are missing HOPE! Two tries are better than one, and the weatherman changes his mind daily!:laughing::thumbsup2

happened on one of four night cruises, they swapped the days because we could not dock at CC. The spa used the sea day schedule and Palo Brunch was 1 hour later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter