If at first you don't succeed--Keep Calling

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by TAKitty, May 7, 2006.

1. TAKitty

TAKitty <font color=green>I will make it work with the one

I just called to see if I could get Chef Mickey's for July 26. Yes, I am a die hard Diser and call right at the 180 mark :rotfl2: but this is a spur of the moment trip.

I wanted Dinner for a birthday celebration. All she said they had was for 8:50! Well, that is too late for us to eat dinner. I decided to call back and see if I could get breakfast instead. Interestingly, the CM said I could get breakfast for 8:50. That promted me to ask for dinner again. Yes, I was able to secure 6:15 p.m. for a party of 5 :teeth: .

Now, I know that when I first called I asked for the CM to check dinner. I am wondering if she made a mistake and checked for breakfast. Anyway, sometimes it pays to call back and check again! :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. doombuggy3

doombuggy3 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

...And lucky you! :)

4. wildernesslodgelover

wildernesslodgelover <font color=darkorchid>LOTW charter member!<br><fo

So glad you got the ADR! we LOOOVE :love: Chef Mickey's! That restaurant just screams to us..."YOU ARE AT DISNEY WORLD!!!"

have fun!

5. limabeanmom2003

limabeanmom2003 Wilderness Lodge Memories

Wow, good for you.

6. Bmwdsny

Bmwdsny <font color=purple>Mom to Tinkerbell-attitude daug

Yes that is true,
    Just today, i called the 1st time to get dining ressies at Ohanas and told it was booked solid, so i called back agian 5 mins later to get a different CM and got 4 choices of time for that same resturant for that same night!! GO FIGURE!!! :confused3