Ideas please!

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by Quinn222, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Quinn222

Quinn222 DIS Veteran

I went to Michael's today and bought a few things, including these papers. Any ideas what I might do with them? I was thinking maybe a holiday page with photos from the Grand Floridian? Or Flower and Garden Festival pictures? It's all boys in our family so the obvious 'girly' pages won't go here. I love the papers but can't decide and I'm a beginner so I'm pretty well clueless. Any ideas???

[​IMG]

2. rlovew

rlovew Moderator Moderator

The solid tan one would work for a Frontierland background. You could use one of the brighter ones for pictures from the Poly or Lilo and Stich.

3. Stephres

Stephres Likes Disney and Scrapbooking<br><font color=deepp

I think they would be pretty for flower and garden festival pictures. You might consider using the really frilly papers in small doses, that way your page won't have an overly feminine feel. Good luck!

4. scraphappy92

scraphappy92 Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Give me Kenny

I think the papers would look wonderful with some holiday pictures from the Grand Floridian. And they would certainly go with pictures from the Flower and Garden show. I love Anna Griffin papers but rarely get to use them with so many boyish pages!