Ideas on cheaper flights to disney

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by jeff2012, Feb 7, 2013.

1. tinkerbell313

tinkerbell313 DIS Veteran

We have flown out of DCA on JetBlue twice within last year and flights were $130/rt. You have to fly Tuesdays/Wednesdays to get inexpensive flights.

I just booked for April and our flight was $136 r/t. We are doing a quick trip flying down on a Wednesday and returning on Saturday.

You need to be flexible on the actual days...mid week always seems to be less expensive.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mcraige

mcraige DIS Veteran

I read another post on the board recommending www.google.com/flights. I used it today, and like it MUCH better than Kayak or any of the other travel sites.

4. jeff2012

jeff2012 Earning My Ears

We are going in late September. Leaving on a Saturday and returning the following Sunday. The airfare is crazy, we have two adults, one 6 yr old, and at the time of flight a 21 month old

5. beansmom

beansmom <font color=blue>Your dream eludes you? Don't you

I was told by Jetblue customer service that they will credit you no matter what site you booked thru, not just the jetblue.com site.

6. MeggerasMa

MeggerasMa <font color=blue>Oh, let me answer (and I can only

watch Frontier out of Harrisburg if you can be flexible in your travel dates. I very recently got april dates (Sunday - Thurs) for 117 RT. I was thrilled because I'd just traveled PHL to MCO in Jan and 124 down 136 back was the best I could get via US airways. Never traveled from MDT, but it beats the prices from ABE.

7. ssawka

ssawka DIS Veteran

That must be new, because when I called last year to get a credit, they told me you had to book directly through them.