Ideas for where to sell a Sam Ash card?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by pocomom, Mar 29, 2013.

1. pocomom

pocomom Brr.....

Just checked the balance on a Sam Ash giftcard I last used in 2008- $301.94! There are none of these stores near me at all. It was given as a gift before we moved. I haven't found a reseller that will take it other than giftcard monkey which I don't know and they would only give $200 for it and there don't appear to be any selling on ebay... where else could I sell this? I don't mind taking a loss of $50 or so but more than $100 seems excessive...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. flakypuff

flakypuff DIS Veteran

4. pocomom

pocomom Brr.....

yeah, they don't take them, but thanks! I think most of them only take major brands, but I am kind of surprised because Sam Ash is national, even if they don't have millions of locations... I've seen a lot of local chain restaurants on these sites.

5. Plumeria9

Plumeria9 DIS Veteran

I don't have any good ideas on where to sell your GC, but you can shop Sam Ash online. I bought a guitar there. So even if there is no store nearby, and you need musical instruments or whatever, you can use it there. Good luck!

6. bigmamimia

bigmamimia Mouseketeer

Maybe you would be better off to purchase something online that you can resell on craigslist or ebay?