Ideas for the PodCast Cruise

I would have pronounced it the same way. :confused3

So this is what happened...decades ago your family showed up at Ellis Island...the guy manning your line looks at your name and with a desperate look in his eyes says: "Bat -- sh -- er -- okay, now you're Kim!" :rotfl:

I would have pronounced it the same way. :confused3

So this is what happened...decades ago your family showed up at Ellis Island...the guy manning your line looks at your name and with a desperate look in his eyes says: "Bat -- sh -- er -- okay, now you're Kim!" :rotfl:

:lmao:

call me kimmy...although i'm not sure i look like a kimmy.....

Now, before you get offended, look at your post count compared to my wimpy one. You can see just how much of a DIS forums authority I'm NOT! :rotfl:

There are so many great people and stories here any such "list" is just a starting point. It was easier for me to comment on people with whom I've had some interaction. Sorry :bride: ; please don't be offended.:hug:
740 is nothing to sneeze at - you've got almost as many as John! Anyway, I was just giving you a hard time - no hard feelings, promise. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter