Ideas for the PodCast Cruise

i think we have enough now!!!...
we can mutiny for just one itsy bitsy little change...
instead of a day at sea, a second day at castaway cay...

Nope, Nope, Nope, have to have my day at sea - want to spend time in the vista spa while we are sailing (much better view)........

However, feel free to replace NASSAU with another day at castaway cay

Or better yet - lets add a few days and head for St. Thomas :banana:

Nope, Nope, Nope, have to have my day at sea - want to spend time in the vista spa while we are sailing (much better view)........

However, feel free to replace NASSAU with another day at castaway cay

Or better yet - lets add a few days and head for St. Thomas :banana:

that works...we can just hijack the ship.....:woohoo:
so where do ya wanna go, hmmm?....st. thomas....anywhere else?

Why don't you guys just make it a Panama Canal repo while you're at it?

Well, if we are going in that direction - its a tough call - hawaii or alaska

I am sooo dying for DCL to go to Alaska - that would have to be a verhanda room for sure

Going back to the topic of being nervous to meet you crazy folks.....I'm not so nervous about first impressions but about not knowing each fellow DISer's background on the boards. I just can't keep track of it all. Of course, I'm only talking about the frequent posters. I think it'll be a fun cruise though nonetheless!

Going back to the topic of being nervous to meet you crazy folks.....I'm not so nervous about first impressions but about not knowing each fellow DISer's background on the boards. I just can't keep track of it all. Of course, I'm only talking about the frequent posters. I think it'll be a fun cruise though nonetheless!

I'm awful with names...thus everyone's KIM. I'll forget your backgrounds, you'll forget mine (if I've ever told you in the first place ;) ). All you really need to know about all of us, and all I really need to know about you, is that we share a common love of Disney, and the DIS. The friendships will develop after we meet.

I know there are a lot of you out there that I THINK I know, but really, this is just your online personae that I'm going by. There are only a couple of you that I've met, and know I like already, and can't wait to see again. All the rest of you are either potential BFFs, or people I want to know better. Or Oskey.

I'm awful with names...thus everyone's KIM. I'll forget your backgrounds, you'll forget mine (if I've ever told you in the first place ;) ). All you really need to know about all of us, and all I really need to know about you, is that we share a common love of Disney, and the DIS. The friendships will develop after we meet.

I know there are a lot of you out there that I THINK I know, but really, this is just your online personae that I'm going by. There are only a couple of you that I've met, and know I like already, and can't wait to see again. All the rest of you are either potential BFFs, or people I want to know better. Or Oskey.

When I say 'background' I mean all the stuff that's been said on the DISboards. Like, I know you're Mindy and you have this obsession for your DD to hook up with Will and you have (or are in the process of creating) a cistern to make damn sure this happens...."it rubs the lotion on its skin". ;) AND you won a spot on the podcast cruise. AND you seem like a very down to earth chick with a great sense of humor. That's about it and it's a LOT more than I can remember about most folks here. You made a reference about 'Kim' to me in another post and I was like :confused: . I thought it was an inside joke I wasn't privy to but didn't want to ask and look like a dork. Because, to be honest, I SHOULD know as I'm on the boards for hours DAILY. :rolleyes1 I get it now! BUT, I have no idea what "Jason (aka Kim)" means in Menasha Corp's signature. ANYWAY, thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to meeting someone that has their very own genuINE CISTERN!! :thumbsup2

When I say 'background' I mean all the stuff that's been said on the DISboards. Like, I know you're Mindy and you have this obsession for your DD to hook up with Will and you have (or are in the process of creating) a cistern to make damn sure this happens...."it rubs the lotion on its skin". ;) AND you won a spot on the podcast cruise. AND you seem like a very down to earth chick with a great sense of humor. That's about it and it's a LOT more than I can remember about most folks here. You made a reference about 'Kim' to me in another post and I was like :confused: . I thought it was an inside joke I wasn't privy to but didn't want to ask and look like a dork. Because, to be honest, I SHOULD know as I'm on the boards for hours DAILY. :rolleyes1 I get it now! BUT, I have no idea what "Jason (aka Kim)" means in Menasha Corp's signature. ANYWAY, thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to meeting someone that has their very own genuINE CISTERN!! :thumbsup2

don't worry...there's not going to be a test....and we're going to be on the cruise together for 4 days...lots of time to learn it all (if you want to ).....

as for me, it will take me 4 days to maybe possibly learn a few names....maybe....

Frequent posters? I can start you off:

UrsulasShadow - Mindy/Kim - Intelligent,wry type who is digging a cistern to contain Webmaster Will, her future son-in-law.

wildeoscar - Rex/Kim - Posed in camo bikini top with sparkles, drove to Universal and successfully stalked Pete to win a podcast cruise.

kab407 - Kathy/Kim - Met Bawb in the parks and got a photo sitting on KahtKam. Looking forward to burning work stress off with minty drinks.

calypso*a*go-go - Lisa/Kim - Sexy voice, loves slurpees...and Moe-gee-toes.

dpuck1998 - Don/Kim - Took son's friend to WDW last-minute when son "accidentally" invited him, nicest thing in recent memory.

mommyceratops - Kim/Kim - Kevin's BFF, rumored to own (contraband) pictures of said celebrities.

StrollerBoy - Superhero fighting for the DIS way. Former sidekick of KahtMan.

On second thought, Mindy's right - It's not about board history; it's all about love of Disney. (Diss-ney?) With the Podcast crew planning things, We/You are guaranteed to have fun. :goodvibes

As for my current siggie, Kevin made the observation that the DIS seemed to have an abundance of Kims. So we are all Kim, in a way. Even the boys (like me!!) ;)

Small correction: it's my kids that love slurpees (they just use me for my wheels and/or money!).

BTW J/K...Jackie aka BRobson thinks you're a lady! Apparently she doesn't realize you're actually Kathy/Kim's personal towel monkey. LOL

Small correction: it's my kids that love slurpees (they just use me for my wheels and/or money!).

BTW J/K...Jackie aka BRobson thinks you're a lady! Apparently she doesn't realize you're actually Kathy/Kim's personal towel monkey. LOL

I caught that, too, but I'm too much of an Anglophile; can't bring myself to correct her.

Oh, and Dan/Kim is really Don/Kim. Curse those vowels!

Too true! Thinks, Mandy! :flower3: I suffer from Irritable Vowel Syndrome. :scared1:

OK, Dara (rhymes with Sarah), ... now I'm nervous about meeting these folks, too!!! :rotfl:

And only 300 days (and a bit) away!!!:banana:

Frequent posters? I can start you off:

UrsulasShadow - Mindy/Kim - Intelligent,wry type who is digging a cistern to contain Webmaster Will, her future son-in-law.

wildeoscar - Rex/Kim - Posed in camo bikini top with sparkles, drove to Universal and successfully stalked Pete to win a podcast cruise.

kab407 - Kathy/Kim - Met Bawb in the parks and got a photo sitting on KahtKam. Looking forward to burning work stress off with minty drinks.

calypso*a*go-go - Lisa/Kim - Sexy voice, loves slurpees...and Moe-gee-toes.

dpuck1998 - Don/Kim - Took son's friend to WDW last-minute when son "accidentally" invited him, nicest thing in recent memory.

mommyceratops - Kim/Kim - Kevin's BFF, rumored to own (contraband) pictures of said celebrities.

StrollerBoy - Superhero fighting for the DIS way. Former sidekick of KahtMan.

On second thought, Mindy's right - It's not about board history; it's all about love of Disney. (Diss-ney?) With the Podcast crew planning things, We/You are guaranteed to have fun. :goodvibes

As for my current siggie, Kevin made the observation that the DIS seemed to have an abundance of Kims. So we are all Kim, in a way. Even the boys (like me!!) ;)

You know me!

Thank You Lisa/Kim!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter