Ideas for Scrapping ELP?

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by ElenitaB, Oct 14, 2005.

1. ElenitaB

ElenitaB Cries at Illuminations (and Wishes and DCL Plannin

Jan 16, 2005
    I'm finally finishing up my 2002 ABC album. "E" is dedicated to the Electrical Light Parade. I only have three pics. Has anyone scrapped the ELP? Any ideas? Anyone have any digital pics to share?
  2. goofymom/pop

goofymom/pop <font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag

Jan 2, 2001
    but not digital. They are from a few years ago. Sorry.

I would do a border, a journal box and some other pieces to fill in since you do not have a lot of pictures. Or do alot of journaling about the music the mood, excitement. Or maybe you can do a wavy topper with Music notes on it. Then put the E in place of the (what the heck is the first thing on a music line called..a gclef ?) and put the title through the music notes.
    Add little notes all around the pics

Hope this helps a little

PIRATEGIRL007 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=purple>OMG! I am ab

Aug 20, 2005
    I have some old Spectro pics, but most didn't come out well. I just did a one page LO with 2 of the better pics and really played up my title. I used tiny jewels to spell out the title that looked like twinkling lights. I also did it on black which really made the title pop out. Sorry I don't have my scanner up or I would share.
  4. pjlla

pjlla DIS Veteran

Oct 21, 2003
    For SpectroMagic (sorry, I haven't gotten to scrapping our DL trip from this summer yet), I took a regular sized paper punch and punched out lots of circles from a particular color family for each page (one two page layout is yellow/pink and the other two page layout is blue/green). I mounted the photos on black, matted with whatever the predominant color in the photo was (blue, green, yellow, or pink). I made circles on the pages with the small punch outs. I used three shades of each color. The circles looked like the tiny lights. I was VERY happy with the way it came out. Wish I could share it. I did use the tiny jewels for a previous Spectro layout, but I wasn't really happy with the results. Wish I could show you, but I don't have my photos online. Hope I explained well...................P