Ideas for name cards?

WhenYouWish

Earning My Ears
I'm doing a Cinderella theme wedding at home. I was wondering if anyone had any unique ideas about name cards and how to display them for distributing to the guests that go with the Cinderella theme? Thanks in advance!

We're having the same theme as well!! We're going to buy the name cards that go with our invitations. We got them at Now and Forver

W6740_510lr.jpg

They don't sell the name cards online (only through the catalogue) but The Party Block sells the name cards online...

partyblock_1691_763441

We're going to place them on a table with one of my Cinderella waterglobes in the center and possibly our Mickey & Minnie bride & groom Mickey-grams that we already bought. I don't have a pic anymroe of the waterglobe......

23328_P.jpg

What other stuff are you doing for your wedding with Cinderella?

Hi! I've seen a few peole on the Disneymooners list who bought the plastic "glass slippers", cut a slit in the slippers with an Exacto knife, and put the placecards in here. It's a pretty inexpensive way to add a Cinderella touch, as you can buy the slippers for 25-50 cents each on Ebay.
Cheers!
Heather P

Instead of numbering your tables, why don't you name them after characters? You can have a Cinderella table for bride's parents, a Prince Charming table for groom's parents, a Jacques table, a Fairy Godmother, etc., I'm sure that you can find clipart or pictures of the characters at various websites. You can buy small tent cards at places like Staples, etc. and print them yourself. You can print larger cards for the tables with the pictures on them to denote which table is which.

My DH's uncle did this for his wedding only he used pictures from and names of Italian cities.

I found a lot of neat character stickers in a scrapbooking shop, I'm sure they would have them in most crafty stores too, you could use those to decorate the table names or numbers. Also, you may want to check with WDW Floral Department, for our WDW wedding they had name cards with Mickey on them. I believe they had others, but we liked the mouse. They were reasonably inexpensive, and they may be able to sell them through mail order for you. The number was posted on one of the other threads...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter