• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ideas for 1900 Park Fare/GF page??

StilesMom

<Font color=0099FF>DIS Veteran<br><font color=FF00
Hello everyone! I need some help coming up with ideas for a few pages on the Grand Floridian. We ate at 1900 Park Fair and walked around the resort... got some great pics and now I'm ready to scrapbook.... but I've hit a creative block and can't seem to come up with anything! I'm going to look for some Victorian-style stickers and coordinating paper. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Mary poppins comes to mind for me! So I could see some red and white strips, fancy umbrellas, bows, merry go round, flowers.
What are some of your pictures? Did you do the breakfast? We saw the Madd Hatter, Alice, and Mary Poppins. If you saw the same you could do a paper piecing of the Madd Hatter's hat.
Also you might want to look at some Velumn paper to use. Not sure what else....

We did the Pooh bear dinner there so I used a really light yellow stripped paper that went really well with the wall paper in the room. I used PP of all the Pooh characters my title was 100 acre friends!! It worked out really well.

Allison

We did the breakfast and saw Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh and Tigger. I've got ideas for a Pooh/Tigger page.... and I found some paper similar to what abbyndrewmom described. I like bringing something out of the pictures to use as part of the design of the page... and the striped paper really works well with the wallpaper! :)

I also used some small flower sticker strips to help decorate the page. I'll see if I can scan it in and post a link here. Thanks for the ideas! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter