Ideas anyone???

kimmikayb

You're never too old to be young
Well my husband and I are on our way to the land of the Mouse, leaving Jan. 31st. This is our honeymoon :hug: we were married in October. This is also going to be a trip to celebrate my 40th :eek: birthday. We'll be dining at CRT for my bday! And....to make things more complicated....we are taking our two young children with us (yes, we are a very untraditional family, had the kids first). They are 2 and 4 and this is their first trip. I LOVE, LOVE the idea of doing t-shirts for our trip. I would like to do honeymoon shirts for one day, a special bday shirt for me, 1st trip shirts for the kids and name shirts for us all (I want to do that on bright colors). I am lacking creativity and would be seriously grateful for ideas and creativity from you wonderful people!

Dressing the family in the same color? Brillant idea. So easy to keep track of everyone!

Have you tried looking at the designs that have already been made? Most of the designers will personalize any of them for you and everything you've described here I think they have on their sites. If you want something original- I'm sure it's no problem! But go to these sites anyway! It'll give you some ideas and then you can get something you really love!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892887

Oh! And WELCOME TO THE DIS!!! Hope you have a wonderful time at WDW!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter