I'd like to join in, too!

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by d.kurz, Jun 17, 2003.

1. d.kurz

d.kurz <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

It's time for me to join in here! I started counting WW points yesterday. I've joined WW so many times, I have 4 or 5 of those slide counters!!:teeth: :teeth:

Gonna get on the scale tomorrow. IF I can reach it. I've kicked it so far under my bureau I may never find it!

So do I have to sign up officially somewhere??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ohMom

ohMom Kids Get Arthritis Too! Moderator

I get to be the first to officially welcome you to our family with big open arms!!! There are a couple stickies at the top of this board to help you get your WISH clipart which makes you official. Some folks put their plan in their signature, see below, which is helpful when you post questions, ideas, etc. Welcome Welcome!!!

4. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

<b>d.kurz</b> I'm glad to see you here. I think you're going to find that participating in the WISH forum is very helpful in your efforts to lose the weight you want to lose.

I hope you will also post to the WISH challenge thread. You will find it right <b>HERE</b> . Posting there will make you all official.

Sounds like you are well prepared and ready to hit the road to goal. You've got your determination, a great eating plan and your WISH support group. That's all you need. Welcome to WISH, I'm so glad you will be one of us now.

Katholyn

5. d.kurz

Well, thank you for the kind welcome!

6. Luvinit

Luvinit <font color=CC66CC>This is the place I come to to

Welcome D. I don't see your clippie yet!!!! You have come to the right place. We are a bunch of losers who will help guide you down the path to loserville!!! LOL

Tracy

7. d.kurz

i have the clippie now!

8. Luvinit

Luvinit <font color=CC66CC>This is the place I come to to

Good Job D...It looks Great on You...just weight (haha pun intended) until you get to add your losses!!

Tracy

9. wovenwonder

wovenwonder DIS Veteran

Welcome Dorothy! Its nice to have someone else from PA around here.;) There aren't too many of us.

This is going to be your SUCCESFUL time of Weight Watchers because you have made this commitment. The support of WISH is just awesome --- just wait and see!

Check out ebay --- you might be shocked :eek: to see what you can get by selling a few of those slider thingies.

10. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

Hello and welcome!

Hope you are able to find that scale and that you start to have a friendlier relationship with it! Another WWer here and I LOVE IT! You are in good company! Post often and let us know how you are doing!!! Glad to have you onboard!!! :) :) :) :) :)

11. karebear1

karebear1 <font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co

I'm not on WW, but I wanted to say hey anyway! (OHHHHHHH- I'm a poet!!!!) You will love it here. You'll get all the support and help you need. People are terrifically supportive nad vERY helpful- so get your fingers ready to do some typing, 'cos we like to hear from you as well!

12. dandave

dandave The more I travel, the more I appreciate coming ho

Welcome to WISH, Dorothy!! Glad you joined us! :D

13. RaySharpton

RaySharpton DIS Veteran

Welcome to the W.I.S.H. board. There are so many nice and helpful folks here. And at the top of the boards are some WW recipes and WW help.

God bless you, best wishes, and encouragement, RaySharpton:)

14. d.kurz

Thanks again for the welcomes! Dandave, why do I know your username? Survivor???

15. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

Welcome Dorothy to WISH :bounce: