I'd appreciate your feedback/suggestions on my picks

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by aggielawyer, Jun 12, 2009.

1. aggielawyer

aggielawyer DIS Veteran

I'm going solo at the end of September and am trying to decide where I want to eat. I thought it would be easy since it's just me, but its harder than I thought!

I've got 5 meals to plan and this is what I've got so far:
    Boma
    Biergarten
    Le Cellier
    Marrakesh (iffy--I've eaten there before and enjoyed it, just can't decide if I want to go back)

I'm looking for another World Showcase to possibly replace Marrakesh and something that is on the monorail loop for my MK day. I'd like to try a bunch of different places. I've eaten at 'Ohana, Teppan Edo, Biergarten and Le Cellier before. I'm not big on seafood, but otherwise am fairly adventurous.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dana1003

dana1003 DIS Veteran

loved boma..never been to the rest..we have little ones and think those are a little to fancy for our taste but good luck..

4. bcrook

bcrook DIS Veteran

I would try the BlueZoo, the Wave, or Narcoossees they seem like great places to go solo.

5. ROEDISNEY

ROEDISNEY DIS Veteran My name

Tutto is awesome
    Wave is great

6. aggielawyer

aggielawyer DIS Veteran

Is it really? I hadn't considered this much until I saw a picture of the decor yesterday. I know decor doesn't really say anything about the food, but I might have to do that instead of Marrakesh. I need to go find some reviews of Tutto Italia.

I should add that I'd also consider going somewhere inside MK, rather than on the loop, except that I haven't seen anyone raving about a place there. But I'm open to suggestions.

7. avahoneybee

avahoneybee Mouseketeer

We didn't like Tuto at all and found the food to be very bland and the service was also poor. Disney should have kept Alfredos.

8. aggielawyer

aggielawyer DIS Veteran

Anyone else??