Iced tea/cucumber water on Wonder?

MPwifey

Mouseketeer
My MIL is a fiend for iced tea, specifically unsweetened iced tea, and my DH likes the sweetened kind, do they have it on board?

Also, I read about cucumber water from the vista spa on the magic, but do they have it on the wonder?

TIA!

Unsweetened tea is easy to get.

Sweet tea is NOT! We have 2 ways we are going to handle sweet ice tea on the cruise

1. order hot tea and a glass of ice, prepare the hot tea and sweeten, then pour over your ice - add water to weaken if too strong.

2. Bring a small pitcher, sugar measured out in the amount for each pitcher and Lipton cold brew tea bags. Use ice from the ice bucket to chill it and fill up your cups.

We will be gone for almost 1 month in total so we will be bringing option #2 - I will be getting a cheap pitcher from dollar tree and will leave it behind after the cruise.

Krisann

Thanks so much!! Dh can live for 4 days without tea, he normally gets it at Cracker Barrel and a couple other places, but I had to make sure that we could get MIl her unsweetened tea.

Thanks so much!! Dh can live for 4 days without tea, he normally gets it at Cracker Barrel and a couple other places, but I had to make sure that we could get MIl her unsweetened tea.

yes for 4 days I too can live without sweet tea but we will be gone almost a month and that is a long time for me so I have to get creative :)

I have never been on the Wonder so I do not know about the Cucumber water there - sorry

Krisann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter