Ice Cream Social - seating for 6

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kbkids, Mar 6, 2004.

1. kbkids

kbkids <font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>

I just made PS's for the Ice Cream Social at the Garden Grill for a party of 6 - 4 adults, 6 yr old and 2 yr old. The CM said, and I really wasn't thinking or I would have questioned him, that we would have to have two tables. I said fine, thinking they would pull tables together. But now I'm not sure. How is the seating done here? This will be the "birthday party" for my 2 yr old, and I don't want our party separated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CEDmom

CEDmom <font color=FF3300>Knows 101 things to do with an

We were 2 adults and 1 child. We sat in a very large booth. If you're average sized adults I think you'd all be able to sit in one booth together. You might be a little crowded but it would be very doable and preferable to being split up. If your 2 yo will be using a high chair that can just be put at the end of the booth which would give you more room anyway.

4. kbkids

That's what I was wondering. I know that we'll all fit, but will they let us do that? He can fit in a high chair, and my 6 yr old is still tiny herself, so she'd prefer to squeeze in between Grammy and Paw Paw anyway.

5. ryansmom

ryansmom Sean and Adam's Mom too!

We did this several years ago. There were 11 of us ---- 6 adults, 5 children. They sat us together in one very large booth.

6. cruisnfamily

cruisnfamily DIS Veteran

I have a different ice cream social question....does anybody know the hours this is offered? Could we do it early, say 1pm or does it start at 3ish?

Thanks

7. uksaint

uksaint Mouseketeer

When I booked for April, the times I was offered were all around 3pm. I don't think there is much choice.

8. kbkids

I think they only do it mid afternoon to not get involved with the lunch crowd. I was offered 2:50, 3:00, and 3:10.