I won a trip to WDW. Which resort to pick?

Keith

Mouseketeer
Hi, everyone,

I won a trip (for real!) and have my choice of resorts. Which should I choose? 3 nights.

It's me, DW, DD-10, and DS-11. We have stayed at CBR (1999), CR (2001), and OKW (2005).
I'm kind of leaning toward POLY--for transportation, or BC--for the pool (maybe BW?). I know, it's a tough choice.

I really don't have enough money to stay an extra night at a Value resort. I'm still wondering how to come up with the money for food!

Thanks

If you can have any choice, it's almost a no brainer - choose any on the monorail - GF, Poly, or CR.

It depends on what you like. :) There are different themes, you have to go with one that will make you happy. I'd choose a Deluxe, if price weren't a problem. :)

My personal favorites are the Animal Kingdom Lodge, the Polynesian and the Beach Club. My least favorites are the Contemporary and the Boarwalk Inn.

Lucky dog.

That's so exciting!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I don't know which resort to recommend, i've only been in 1999 and stayed at CSR and i think if i had a free trip i'd stay at a deluxe. Maybe the Poly becuase of the monorail.

congrats:cool1: ...I would also pick one on tne monorail loop.. Have a great time

Decisions! Decisions! Free trip! Can stay anywhere you want! Free of charge! Man, what a dream come true!

I'd probably go for the Grand Floridian just because I know that a free trip is the only way I'd ever get to stay there.

Have a great time!

Congratulations!!!

I'd pick the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian. Both are gorgeous and you have the monorail right there. We've stayed at the Contemporary before and didn't like it too much (person opinion - no flames please).

Which ever you choose, have a terrific time!!!!:thumbsup2

Thats fabulous! good for you! :banana: :thumbsup2 :dance3: I would probably do the Grand Floridian myself as the first choice. Then I would choose YC or BC or Poly as next choice. Thats really wonderful!!

:thumbsup2 Congratulations you lucky so and so!!! I hate you:mad: just kidding:flower3:

GF TOTALLY!!!! or maybe the Poly, yes!! Of course if you have kids with you they will love SAB....hmmmm:headache: oh phooey...just put those 3 resort names in a hat and pick one!

Oh, you're so lucky!

I'd pick the Grand Floridian. I have always wanted to stay there my entire life, but the only way I'll get to is if I win a trip like you did. How did you win it? That's awesome! Have a blast!

Oh, you're so lucky!

How did you win it?

We visited the Toledo (OH) zoo last month. There was a billboard in the zoo saying to go to surfchevy.com to enter the sweeps. They gave away 1 trip, and I was the lucky winner.

I'd pick the Grand Floridian. I have always wanted to stay there my entire life, but the only way I'll get to is if I win a trip like you did.

My thoughts exactly! Congrats on the trip!

Congrats!!!!:banana:
If its any disney resort of choice I would definitely go with the Poly.:goodvibes

Congratulations!! I would definetely pick the Grand Floridian or Polynesian, our ds love the Polynesian hands down. As far as affording the food, how about a mini garage sale before your trip. Or bring lots of snacks and whatever you can like bread, pb and j, powdered drink mix etc. to cut down on the costs. Enjoy your trip!! Write us a nice trip report when you get back!!

I'm one of the few peope on planet earth that doesn't like the GF...don't know why, it just doesn't get it done for me. So, if it were me, I think I would go with the Polynesian. You're right on the monorail, so magical for getting to MK. Or you can take the little boat. You can walk to the TTC and hop on the Epcot monorail. The pool is a lot of fun. Food offerings there are good.
If you don't go with the Polynesian, I would say either Beach Club or Boardwalk. BW is my personal favorite. But, your kids may favor the pool at BC. My dd tried it and decided she liked BW's Luna Park better...go figure.
But go with a deluxe..how many chances to you get to stay at one of them??!!
And...congratulations!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter