I will be MIA for a bit

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
I have a humongo case of poison ivy all over me, mostly my hands so I'm not typing much. It has gone from itchy to painful in the past few days.
I'm going to the DR today to see if he can give me some steroids and more powerful creams. The kicker is, I have no idea where the poison ivy came from, I haven't been near the stuff. It's in the yard but I have been avoiding it. :confused3

If you need something specific send me a PM or post a "B&MB thread". I will have DH help me pop in on occasion. And behave, I'm watching you!!!:rotfl2:

Ouch! Hope the Dr can help. I had a horrible case two years in a row and avoid the stuff like the plague.

Feel better soon!! And I am sure that we will all behave. :rolleyes1

Feel better soon... if you need to chat have the kids hit me on speed dial.. I'm home all day today..
I'll try to keep everyone in line!!! :) :lmao:

Well.... I can't promise to behave!!! :rolleyes: But I do want you to feel and get better so you can come back and play!!!

Yep...Better get yourself to the doctor! It's miserable and tends to spread! Take care of yourself....Been there, done that...and lost sleep! Yuk!:eek:

Sorry to hear you are uncomfortable with it. You must have gotten it working out in the lawn. See it doesn't pay to mow the grass.;)

Hope you get over the itchies soon.:eek:

Get better soon! We'll certainly try to behave, but it's so tempting.....

hope you feel better soon. pn96 will take care of us!!!!

just a side note:

my mother had it really, i mean REALLY bad a few years ago and someone told me to go to stop and shop and buy kosher salt and have her soak in it. (i mean legs, arms hands, feet....she was covered). so i thought, kosher salt? really? well i did it and snap! it was cleared up in a jiffy! worked like a charm.
hope this helps!

You poor thing! I hope the doctor is able to do something for you.

Yuck and more yuck! I have lots of sympathy for you. I practically look at the plant to get it and it takes way to long to clear all the way up. Caladryl clear is my savior. It covers it to dry it out and helps keep it from spreading any more.

That sounds awful! Hope you feel better soon.

B&MB, can you at least usethis as an excuse to have your husband do everything for you? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter