I went to my first crop!

HunnyPots

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is
After years of scrapbooking, I finally attended a crop at my LSS tonight. DD18 and I went and had a really good time. I got four layouts done for my New Orleans trip from last summer that I've been putting off and I learned a quick and easy technique for a mosaic. I'd been wanting to try one but thought it'd be too difficult. It turned out really cool! DD started a book of all her cats that she's had over the years. This is her first real scrapbook and she's off to a good start.
Just thought I'd share! :goodvibes

Arent crops fun!? although i really have to plan ahead for my layouts, so i don't end up trying to pack up my entire scrapbook room!!

I just signed up for my first class. The teacher said it's all basics that I already know but I figure you always learn something when you take a class and next month I'll take the more advanced class and maybe go to a crop. I'm a little shy about going to a place where everyone probably knows everyone else so a class will be a good way to get my feet wet so to speak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter