I was upset so I wrote an email.

I should have made it clear. I did not write the email to DVC. I sent the email to, Disney directly. I thought it was odd. That a DVC representative called me. She listened to my concerns, expressed they take guest input "serious".
Since you are a DVC members, they would have shared your complaint with DVC. Sometimes you'll hear from both in this situation and at times from a venue themselves such as a restaurant.

I should have made it clear. I did not write the email to DVC. I sent the email to, Disney directly. I thought it was odd. That a DVC representative called me. She listened to my concerns, expressed they take guest input "serious".

There are thousands of good people who do care that work for disney...

But there's nothing they can do in the face of the current onslaught of price increases.

The company is being run like a tv station - typically - the only question is "how do we milk it today?"

It figures. Sometimes I think even Michael Eisner looks like a saint in comparison. Which is ridiculous considering he lost his mind at his desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter