I was thinking of changing

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
one of my water falls and was going to replace the plastic one with a more natural one made with stone and rubber.... The question I have is there a certain rubber I need to use or can I use any type?

A PVC Black Pool Liner. Do not use synthetic liners they can be toxic to fish. You can order the liners on line or try some of the garden centers some carry liners for ponds.

There is a water garden supply nursery in Whitman, Ma.

Paradise Water Gardens

I tried heavy plastic sheeting before... Very hard to mold. I never thought of pool liner... I was also thinking I could try rubber roofing material... I don't have fish in the ponds as they are not deep enough for winter. But that may change as the place I get my plants will allow me to bring the fish back in the winter (have to buy them again in the spring but that is better than killing them)... Thank you for the ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter