I was bamboozled!

whs_singingrose

<font color=magenta>off in lalala land<br><font co
Someone came into my lookng for stitch hat room looked around then said "brb". He came back and asked if a wanted a free chair for my room. So I went through with the trade. Little did I know that guy made his chair moveable before he came into my room and he moved it onto my palm trunk that ws blocking my quest kiosk. he then stole my 70,000 credits!

I've contacted vmk about this.

If you would like the name I will pm it to anybody who wants it.

Wow! I never thought about somebody scamming somebody else like that! I'm so sorry! Can you please PM me the scammer?

Hope you get your credits back!

First, I'm sorry to hear this happened to you! 70,000 is no joke!

But, I want to be sure this doesn't happen to me and I don't really get what happened? Could you try to explain it one more time?

Oh Coral! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sending you a pm. :) Please let me know who this person is.

I am so sorry this happened to you. :sad2:

wo! sorry this happened... so clever

they made the chair moveable, so whens she put it down they used it to cross the barrier to her kiosk.

I hope VMK will help, that was just evil.

First, I'm sorry to hear this happened to you! 70,000 is no joke!

But, I want to be sure this doesn't happen to me and I don't really get what happened? Could you try to explain it one more time?

A Person said, do you want a free chair to the owner. The owner had her quest blocked by palm trunks so nobody could get to it. Then the owner accepted the free chair, but the giver put it on moveable before the trade. So when the owner put the chair in the room, the giver moved the chair onto the item that was blocking the quest kiosk. The person got to do the quest, and won the credits. Then quickly left

A Person said, do you want a free chair to the owner. The owner had her quest blocked by palm trunks so nobody could get to it. Then the owner accepted the free chair, but the giver put it on moveable before the trade. So when the owner put the chair in the room, the giver moved the chair onto the item that was blocking the quest kiosk. The person got to do the quest, and won the credits. Then quickly left

One tree trunk, the rest are rope dividers ;)

Thanks, I got it now! Simple-minded people like me need to picture the entire thing in their heads. :)

So sorry to hear this! It takes a mean and unethical person to pull something like this. I remember this happened to someone else here a while back too. :sad2:

Credit trades via kiosk are very risky business. For the time that's left, I'd strongly suggest leaving the kiosk off until the person you are supposed to trade with comes in the room. Then clear the room of everyone but you and the trader. Even then you can't be sure you'll be safe. That's one reason I've never been the one trading the credits via a kiosk; too much can go wrong, IMO. Plus if anyone ever offers you free furniture, either say no or place it in a room set so only you are in it so you can check it first. Only way to be safe as far as that goes.

Hope VMK does something to the scammer.

Wow! That stinks, for sure, but I have to ask...why was your quest running? I never have my quest run for credit trades until the person I'm trading and myself are alone in a locked room.
I didn't know about the moveable item trick. Scammers are getting smarter!
So sorry that happened to you!
:grouphug:

hugs...

you think someone is being kind and they walk away with it all...

wow- the length some people will go to- I guess some people just have no conscience...

where is jiminy cricket when you need him?

I still don't understand why low-lifes would even bother? VMK is closing in about a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter