I was BAD

Tink13

<font color=navy>ºoº <font color=red>EARS TO YOU <
I do not have the WW books,,--I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many points a small burger from the Happy Meals are???? It had ketcup and a pickle on it--HAD TO HAVE A DISNEY TOY LOL----but I did NOT touch the fries,,,,,,,so if any one could help me get thepoints..THANKS

A hamburger is 6
A cheeseburger is 7
4 nuggets are 5
small fries is 5
any flavor nugget sauce is 1 per pack.

Can you tell I have been eating happy meals lately??!!:D

Our dog is getting a happy meal for dinner tonight!! This is because mama has decided she wants to try to collect all the toys!! So if you get and extra one let me know!!:D

Don't feel bad. I was depressed and ate pancakes and an omlet at IHOP. The bad thing was that I was so upset at the time that I really didn't even enjoy it. Just choked it down. What a waste. Back to the drawing board tomorrow!

Thanks guys--I just cant seem to START this thing--I HAVE TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT--I do not know why that in it self is not enough to make me do it.....I have tried everything,,,,my sister had the stomach bypass last year and has lost almost 200 pounds (she needed to lose 205lbs) to be at her weight and it happened in a year,,,,I do not need to lose that much,,but i am just scared to do it, ----I tried ATKINS I HAVE to have bread,,,,so I tried the one where you can eat carbs for one meal a day,,worked fine tili stoped....thought maybe WW this time,,do not want to do the meetings,,so I guess I will look on e-bay for books,,,Thanks again!!
Tink13

Tink,
I know how you feel about the meetings...I am not a big meeting attender especially when I know the meeting is one of those touchy-feely, sharing fests. I'm just not good at those. But my co-worker who I'm doing this with convinced me to stay for just one. And, to my surprise, the leader was really, really good.

Every week I come away with something new...whether it's a new recipe, a mechanism for handling my cravings or just a new perspective on what it is I'm looking to "gain" from this weight loss.

I can honestly say that it's the meetings that have been helping me stay on track. Just knowing that I might find something else to help me work through this, that there are other people there who dread the weigh-in (why is that...I've been good all week but I still get sweaty when it's time to weigh in), and there are others there who are just like me, trying to make a life change and having the same issues I have in making it work.

If you do sign up for WW, try to attend some meetings. And if you don't like the leader, try different meetings until you find one you like. Even though there is a WW meeting 15 minutes from my house at a more convenient time, I travel 35 minutes to this one and attend it with my co-worker on a Saturday because the leader is that good!

Tink...you can do WW online now. It's called etools. I haven't started it yet but am maybe thinking about in the future. I am finding I have to attend the meetings to lose the weight as I've tried on my own in the past and it didn't work. It's that mental piece about someone actually seeing what I'm gaining or losing. I lose my better and keep it off easier that way.

Tink,

I am doing WW online. It is great. I use the online jornal to calculate all my points for the day. And yes you can have a McDonalds hamburger every now and then. You just have to budget the points. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter