"I Want to walk where Walt walked." WDW Nut makes a Pilgrimage-TR Wrap-Up 5/14

Ok, so here's my mini "to-do" list...
-Get Parkhoppers (kind of important no?)
CHECK-Schedule Super Shuttle pick-ups
CHECK-Book Tour-9:30am-3/20!

Seriously? I would have thought 30 days out.

Yep. I called for the tour yesterday, 2/19, and they said I had to call back today, 2/20...and the tour is 3/20. Plus, the CM I spoke with got confused for a minute when she said that I had to call back tomorrow...then she realized it was the 20th and not the 19th! :sad2:

Yep. I called for the tour yesterday, 2/19, and they said I had to call back today, 2/20...and the tour is 3/20. Plus, the CM I spoke with got confused for a minute when she said that I had to call back tomorrow...then she realized it was the 20th and not the 19th! :sad2:

Lovely, sometimes I wonder.

HEY KELLY!!!!

First off I feel like I am on a totally different board! :lmao::lmao:

The colors are totally different and I have no clue what any of you are talking about!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Is this the Twilight ZONE? :teleport:

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for plans, food, etc. :thumbsup2

HEY KELLY!!!!

First off I feel like I am on a totally different board! :lmao::lmao:

The colors are totally different and I have no clue what any of you are talking about!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Is this the Twilight ZONE? :teleport:

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for plans, food, etc. :thumbsup2

:wave2: Welcome to the other side :lmao:

I really feel so under prepared for this trip, but there's just not that much that needs to be planned...

Ok, so I think what we'll do is go to DL (obviously) on Wednesday.

Thursday after breakfast I think we'll do DCA...we've already decided not to do the MM, so I think we'll hit fewer crowds at DCA.

Friday we can do DL, we have lunch there anyway.

Saturday I think we'll go to MM, then we have the tour at 9:30. After the tour we can hit all of our favorites :goodvibes

hey! i'm curious to see how this planning goes.
i've been once- but totally on a whim. we showed up at like 11am with a wheelchair. so i'm anxious to read on how to do it properly. i'd love to go back soon.
maybe your park hours are longer just because the weather is good? the day we went, it seemed like it took forever to get into the gates- maybe 45 minutes or so- but it never really felt crowded.

:wave2: Welcome to the other side :lmao:

I really feel so under prepared for this trip, but there's just not that much that needs to be planned...

LOL It is really different over here.

Is there no planning or ADRs with a DL trip? I guess I need to browse around a bit to make sure I fit in here. :tiptoe:

hey! i'm curious to see how this planning goes.
i've been once- but totally on a whim. we showed up at like 11am with a wheelchair. so i'm anxious to read on how to do it properly. i'd love to go back soon.
maybe your park hours are longer just because the weather is good? the day we went, it seemed like it took forever to get into the gates- maybe 45 minutes or so- but it never really felt crowded.

Thanks for joining! Was there anything you did on your trip that is a "must do?"

LOL It is really different over here.

Is there no planning or ADRs with a DL trip? I guess I need to browse around a bit to make sure I fit in here. :tiptoe:

They're still priority seatings at DLR. But you don't really need to make them unless you're going to one of the more popular restaurants, like Goofy's Kitchen, Ariel's Grotto (both character meals) or the Blue Bayou. The time to call opens at 60 days out. I waited until we were back from our cruise, so just over 30 days out and then made them...I had my pick of times! The one place where we're planning on doing dinner the first night...I didn't even bother! :scared1: It feels so unnatural. Kind of nice though, it seems like the trip will be a little more relaxed :goodvibes

And I really recommend that if you want to eat at the Carnation Cafe that you make PS. But, you're right for the most part depending on what time of year you go on whether you actually want to do the PS. With my June trip we will be doing the PS.

And I really recommend that if you want to eat at the Carnation Cafe that you make PS. But, you're right for the most part depending on what time of year you go on whether you actually want to do the PS. With my June trip we will be doing the PS.

The Carnation Cafe doesn't really appeal to me. We're definitely doing Cafe Orleans, which I do have a PS for! And Storyteller's for breakfast, which I also have a PS for...but that's it! For the Jazz Kitchen, if we eat there we'll probably do so early because of the time change, so I don't think I'll need one there (unless you recommend otherwise!) The rest I think we'll just be grabbing as we go :goodvibes

The Carnation Cafe doesn't really appeal to me. We're definitely doing Cafe Orleans, which I do have a PS for! And Storyteller's for breakfast, which I also have a PS for...but that's it! For the Jazz Kitchen, if we eat there we'll probably do so early because of the time change, so I don't think I'll need one there (unless you recommend otherwise!) The rest I think we'll just be grabbing as we go :goodvibes

You know with the Jazz Kitchen I think that if you want to eat there, I doubt you'll need the PS unless it is a weekend night and then I think you can call that morning and make the arrangements. The only places I know you probably want a PS for are the ESPN Zone and the House of Blues. Especially if you are doing the Sunday brunch at the HOB. I really want to eat at Cafe Orleans too. And instead of Storytellers we are doing Goofy's Kitchen because Belen's family has never done a character meal.

You know with the Jazz Kitchen I think that if you want to eat there, I doubt you'll need the PS unless it is a weekend night and then I think you can call that morning and make the arrangements. The only places I know you probably want a PS for are the ESPN Zone and the House of Blues. Especially if you are doing the Sunday brunch at the HOB. I really want to eat at Cafe Orleans too. And instead of Storytellers we are doing Goofy's Kitchen because Belen's family has never done a character meal.

Goofy's looks really good, I just got a little sticker shock from it! :goodvibes

I'm so excited to escape winter! Not too far away now! :yay: This is what I woke up to this morning, which isn't considered a bad snowstorm here. Enough to close schools since it fell overnight, so it's harder to get plowed, but by noon it'll be business as usual!

FebruarySnow003.jpg

Goofy's looks really good, I just got a little sticker shock from it! :goodvibes

I'm so excited to escape winter! Not too far away now! :yay: This is what I woke up to this morning, which isn't considered a bad snowstorm here. Enough to close schools since it fell overnight, so it's harder to get plowed, but by noon it'll be business as usual!

FebruarySnow003.jpg

Wow, and I was whining about the rain.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter