I want to try all new restaurants!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by julie4423, Jun 4, 2013.

1. meredith1

meredith1 DIS Veteran

The breakfast buffet at The Wave in TCR is awesome for a breakfast prior to Magic Kingdom.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinkerhon

tinkerhon DIS Veteran

"Sanaa" !!!!
    "BoG"
    "Ohana"
    "Kona"
    "mama Melrose"
    "T-Rex"
    "Raglan Road"

4. LisaTC

LisaTC DIS Veteran

You've listed some of our favorites. Have a hard time passing up Rose & Crown. We loved Boma, but I hear SANAA is awesome. I heard Olivia's cafe at OKW is good for breakfast or lunch and the Turf Bar Club at SSR has good steaks! We had a great meal at CRT. I know it gets panned. We had a 4:10 ADR (early dinner) and it was awesome. I had the chicken pasta with garlic cream sauce and crispy prosciutto and DH and DD had the tenderloin. We really were pleasantly surprised. Service was stellar! Boatwrights at POR has really good prime rib, at least when we there it was still on the menu. The drinks are killer, too. We always eat breakfast at Rainforest before going to AK. They have a great breakfast! If you want to go 2 TS credits, skip Narcoosee's and opt for Citrico's. Narcoosees was a bit of a disappointment.

5. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

We always try to put a few new restaurants in rotation each trip!

This time it's, Ragland Road, Rose &Crown, Tusker House Breakfast, BOG dinner

Returning to Kona, Coral Reef, Via Napoli, 1900 Park Fare Breakfast, San Angel Inn

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013