I want to have something special waiting for my family

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mickey76, May 8, 2013.

1. Mickey76

Mickey76 I'm back!!!!!

Hi, everyone!

Not sure if this is the right forum, but it's worth a shot. My family and I will be staying at the Swan & Dolphin next month. This is our first trip to WDW as a family and I want to have something special in the room when we arrive. Does anyone know who I can contact to purchase something or things to kick off the vacation with a smile? I appreciate all of your help and ideas in advance.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TheShea's

TheShea's Mouseketeer

http://www.disneyflorist.com/

But they probably won't be able to get anything into your room on day 1 but rather your first full day at WDW. We're doing the Mickey Mouse and Pals in-room birthday celebration and I was told by a CM that the room will be decorated on the evening (you've got options for timing) of our first full day at WDW.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

that much is true - they won't put anything in a room until after the guest has checked in.

5. EagleScout

EagleScout Mouseketeer

Also, you may have to go through swan/dolphin directly. Not sure if they decorate s/d

6. TheShea's

TheShea's Mouseketeer

7. Sherrypooh

Sherrypooh Wishing I was in my happy place

always used memoriesbybetsy. Just do a search.. she does an amazing job!

8. Mickey76

Mickey76 I'm back!!!!!

Thank you, all, for you help! I checked out disneyflorist.com and saw some cool things. It's just a matter of picking the best one. Thanks, again!