I Want To Go To Disney!

FayeW

DIS Veteran
I am driving everybody (including myself!) crazy with my constant obsessing about Disney! We planned on driving to Myrtle Beach for March Break, no particular reason, just to go somewhere warm. Now I am trying to talk my husband into going to Florida instead, and I think at this point, he will agree just to shut me up. My only concern is that if I succeed in talking him into it, it might jeapordize our trip for the kids' birthdays in Nov. He just doesn't want to try to manage the crowds at theme parks in March ( we were spoiled on our only trip in Dec/03, with light crowds). I thought maybe we could do DQ, a character meal at 1900 Park Fare, and then some non-disney things like WonderWorks, and Ripley's, and then hang out and enjoy the resort. If I bought the MYW tickets with non-expiring and park hopping features, we could do a day or two at the parks, and if crowds were too bad, just go on to another park instead, and save the rest of the days for Nov. Does this sound to crazy?? Am I just a Disney Nut??

Isn't that why we are all here?LOL

Sounds like a plan to me!

Go For It! Heck, if you are in Myrtle Beach, aren't you half way there anyways!LOL

Scratch

Almost a year since our last trip and I am getting that familiar itch again. However we have a trip to California planned for the end of June so it looks like our first visit to DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!! We are planning to fly to San Francisco. A couple of days there then Napa, then down the coast to Carmel/Monterrey/Los Angeles for Hollywood & Universal Studios, Anaheim for our Disney fix, over to Vegas for 3 nights and then back to San Francisco to head home.

We're going to need a vacation to rest up after our vacation. We also have enough AirMiles for the 3 of us to fly to Orlando, so I will start lobbying for a trip to WDW for my birthday which is in the 1st week of December.

John

I'd do it.

Buying the non expiring MYW tickets would work well cause if you don't end up in the parks, you can save them for your next trip. And it's great cause MYW tickets pluses now include DQ.

You should definetely check around because a lot of the other places you mention (wonderworks, ripley's) often have discount coupons. So, that could save you a little cash.

Thats funny I want to go back to wdw as well.

I was just sitting here wondering how often other canadians go to wdw.

We went last year in april, so it will be a year for us, and I am trying to say to myself it is too soon, I should be happy I got to go then

But I want to go back soon,

Deb.

Nagle---just to warn you, if you have been to Universal Studios in Florida, do NOT expect the same in Hollywood. We were there in December of 2003, and it was so much smaller, we were done the park in half the day. Don't get us wrong we still enjoyed it but we went into it expecting it to be like US in FL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter