I want to go back! ASAP!

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by EdnaMode, Sep 14, 2012.

1. EdnaMode

EdnaMode Earning My Ears

We only got back from our 8 day OKW visit (in a 3 bedroom villa:)) about 2 weeks ago and I just want to go back! I LOVE being at Disney and I truly love being at OKW. I am trying to find a good time to go, but nothing is coming through! :(

How is it that I can never get tired of going to Disney?!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cyndibear

Cyndibear I love my DVC's!!!!

I wanna go back ASAP too. Just got back last Sunday from VWL stay. It was great, low crowds and beautiful HOT weather.

I too never get tired of Disney. It's the Magic of it all!!

Cyndi

4. CarolynMink

CarolynMink Mouseketeer

I understand.

My family knows as soon as I get back from one trip, I am planning the next just to cope.:surfweb:

I also spend time reading here to get my Disney fix.:rotfl:

5. beccasmom

beccasmom DIS Veteran

This is a VERY familiar refrain! :goodvibes

We were there in August and are returning in November! :cool1: Definitely not the first time we have done this either! :woohoo:

6. WithFaith50

WithFaith50 Mouseketeer

My family's last trip to DW was this past December. This will be the first year since 2003 that we will not be going to DW and/or on a DC. I'm trying not to think about it too much, but my adult DD keeps calling to talk about a possible March/April 2013 trip, lol!

We will all have to support each other until our next trip "home". :grouphug:

Charlene

7. EdnaMode

EdnaMode Earning My Ears

I just wish I could find another time to get there this year! And now with the PAP discount- I REALLY want to find the time! If only I lived in driving distance! So... we keep saying that we are skipping our trip next summer, but I just don't see that happening!

8. chepic

chepic I tear up whenever I hear "Welcome Home." Some p

OKW 3 bedroom villa......my kids, husband, and I just want to move in and stay!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Nothin's better than that!

che

9. iluveeyore

iluveeyore DIS Veteran

I hear you! We were supposed to wait until next October to go to OKW for our 25th anniversary - my DSIS planned a surprise Christmas present for her kids to take them this New Year's - DH and I got jealous, so we rented points (saving ours for our anniversary), and now we are surprising DSIS because we will be at OKW when they arrive! And now with the PAP deal, we are even more excited! Air fare is awful that week of New Year's, so we are making the 21 hour drive and stopping to visit St. Augustine for New Year's Eve on the ocean. I cannot wait to be 'home' again (although I don't think a week will be enough for me!):goodvibes

10. moredisneyplease

moredisneyplease Working towards more DVC!

Amen!!! Thats me every time i come home.........since i first went in 200! :rotfl2: