I WANT AN "AP" CODE!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by CAJUNWDWFAN, Mar 14, 2005.

1. CAJUNWDWFAN

CAJUNWDWFAN Do or Do Not, There is No Try!

I want, I need an "AP" code for December!

pirate:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

Patience - most likely won't be out until September!

4. CAJUNWDWFAN

CAJUNWDWFAN Do or Do Not, There is No Try!

I know :)

I just really excited to go back to the World!

Hopefully they will have some rooms available for the WL and PORS.

We are splitting a stay between those two resorts.

5. buzzgirls&dad

buzzgirls&dad DIS Veteran

We decided to go back in Dec. as well. We will be taking DM for the first time in 15 years. She can't wait to see DGD with the characters. We have never gone twice in a year so we are really saving to make it nice. I hope we can get an AP rate. Now we just have to wait and try to make some green. ::MickeyMo

6. beth_cam

beth_cam DIS Veteran

www.affordabledisney.com get on the newsletter mailing list. I have no idea about any attatched strings fees, memberships. I just got on their maling list. The deal is on their home page as well as the the newsletter but says to get the newsletter...which I got for free. But I'm not going in nov/dec so I didnt look at what you have to do to get the deal.

7. MagicKingdom05

MagicKingdom05 <font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar

I'm in the same boat as guys are. I know I can't do anything with my Dec 30-31 reservation at the Polynesian, but I will beable to atleast get an AAA rate for my other reservation Jan 1-8 at the Polynesian when the AAA rates come out for that time this summer. I would love to get an AP rate instead, but knowing I will get atleast 15% off ($106.60 off a night x 7 = $746.20 savings :). )

8. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

Codes for the timeframes of 9/30/2004 to 12/25/2004 were released on August 25, 2004. Hope this helps.